Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last set @ ULTRA

beatfriek

OK, i know there's a bunch of PVD fans on this board, dont take this the wrong way...

BUT AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTS SOMEBODY ELSE TO CLOSE THE SHOw???

im sure there's a fat chance of it being a non-trance dj, so it might as well be TIESTO or somthing

if this is too much to ask, let me know peeps

Originally posted by tac13081

Ok well lets just say we were the ultra people and chose who to end it on the mainstage......

WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY???

Dude hands down - - Underworld.

These guys can put up a hell of a live act, not spinning.

The great thing is that they can literally go from one song to the next without skipping a beat.

This would be MY choice.

:D

PVd has a special status/relationship with the people of Ultra.

If you look at the lineup for the first Ultra from a few years back you'd see that there weren't many superstar DJs that were on the bill at the time...but PVD's name was up there, and he helped make Ultra what it is today.

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Dude hands down - - Underworld.

These guys can put up a hell of a live act, not spinning.

The great thing is that they can literally go from one song to the next without skipping a beat.

This would be MY choice.

:D

amen!

Originally posted by bassboy

Let's take bets that PVD ends w/ Time of Our Lives.

My bet is he plays "Time of Our Lives (Paul's ready to chill mix)" followed by "Nothing But You". Thats what he did at Space last time he was here and it ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED the crowd. I was actually getting tired of Nothing But U. However, when he played the 2:00 long acapella of "Time of Our Lives" at the end of a BANGING set and the female vocal hit for N.B.U. it was PERFECT. If Ultra wants to go out with a bang and send all the trancers home with a warm feeling, that's what will happen

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

My bet is he plays "Time of Our Lives (Paul's ready to chill mix)" followed by "Nothing But You". Thats what he did at Space last time he was here and it ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED the crowd. I was actually getting tired of Nothing But U. However, when he played the 2:00 long acapella of "Time of Our Lives" at the end of a BANGING set and the female vocal hit for N.B.U. it was PERFECT. If Ultra wants to go out with a bang and send all the trancers home with a warm feeling, that's what will happen

Have to agree with you there. Everyone went NUTS when he played those two songs, I even remember (faintly!;) everyone called out his name for an encore. If he closes like that again,and if he plays as well as he did that night, he will def make all the trancers cream in their pants.