Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions IS BACK ... Official WMC Warm-up w/ MAZI

marcodavalos

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fostech

Really psyched to see what Mazi will have for us this time around in a bigger dancefloor. Heard he destroyed Home in Lima last weekend which is indeed a rather large room. Can't wait!!!!!! :eek:

Mazi played somewhat different form what he played at Luna in November. Israel was telling me how versatile Mazi is, playing a much harder set, while keeping that room jumping thru out his set. Amazing set was his description ...

Can't wait either. :cool:

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Mazi played somewhat different form what he played at Luna in November. Israel was telling me how versatile Mazi is, playing a much harder set, while keeping that room jumping thru out his set. Amazing set was his description ...

Can't wait either. :cool:

The versatility Mazi has is hard to come by....you can see it in the way he plays and the way he produces. In fact, some of my friends from Chicago actually get upset when Mazi plays anything but straight up funky Chicago house....they say its his best sound....I tend to agree with them, but I also know that not everyone is into one certain sound and that is what is so great about Mazi.....for example one night he can play in say Orlando and totally hit em off deep and the next night come down here and blow the roof off the place with upfront tech-house. He can swing to both ends of the musical spectrum and thats what makes him so good. Its almost difficult to believe he played harder down there in South America then he did at Luna...because he was really pumpin in that little room.....but I believe it because I have even heard him spin boarding on techno, not just tech-house. Its great when a DJ can instill anticipation of whats to come and have people wondering just what the hell they are gonna hear this time.....Miami just got a tast last time....if that little place fills up like I hope it will....everyone will be in for a very rare treat!

Mazi-Priv-CP.jpg

Mazi-Privback-CP.jpg

This Friday we will warm-up things for WMC, but most importantly, we are setting our first event at Privilege.

For those of you who haven't been to Privilege yet, I am sure you will like the club. A small venue with all the ingredients of a big club, including separate rooms, and with super friendly staff.

Lets party like it is.

MD

CAn't wait!!:eek: Hope he brings all that chunky house/ tribal bombs he drops as well as the more clasic sound too...and some banging tripp'd out techno too! The venue is perfect for a sick night of sleazy house, techhouse, and whatever Mazi decides to bring into play. Should be a great night. See you all there Oscar.;)

Here's your chance to see what you missed last time Miami...I will be draggin my broke ass back into there around 1 am...just in time to catch a little of the hometown talent that is Oscar Fonseca and then to be hit with the up jumps the boogie madness of Mazi. There is not a better party this Friday IMO....Mazi can capture an audience and make it his own within the first track he drops...as he did last time...dont miss this event!

Originally posted by lyrik

Here's your chance to see what you missed last time Miami...I will be draggin my broke ass back into there around 1 am...just in time to catch a little of the hometown talent that is Oscar Fonseca and then to be hit with the up jumps the boogie madness of Mazi. There is not a better party this Friday IMO....Mazi can capture an audience and make it his own within the first track he drops...as he did last time...dont miss this event!

Oh good! I thought since you signed up for the open decks at Sonar that you wouldn't be able to make it! How are the herniated discs?

:D:hat:

Originally posted by philippio

Oh good! I thought since you signed up for the open decks at Sonar that you wouldn't be able to make it! How are the herniated discs?

:D:hat:

They are coming along....they pumped me so full of steroids and pain killers that I am gliding through this pretty nicely. Thank God....no 6 inch needles to the spine this time.

Originally posted by fostech

CAn't wait!!:eek: Hope he brings all that chunky house/ tribal bombs he drops as well as the more clasic sound too...and some banging tripp'd out techno too! The venue is perfect for a sick night of sleazy house, techhouse, and whatever Mazi decides to bring into play. Should be a great night. See you all there Oscar.;)

This is Mazi's February 18 chart ... if it is any indication of ;)

1. Mr. Barcode “Sounds from the Sanitarium†/Gourmet

2. F.T. & JoneeQ “Deep Rooted†(Jay Tripwire Rmx)/Flat & Round

3. Maxx Renn “Acid Jack†/Jamayka

4. Jeff Bennett “Wise Rise†/Sensei

5. Corrie “Blast†/Bosh

6. Hipp-e “Rastaman†/Detour

7. Miguel Migs “One-Two-One-Two†/NRK

8. Flicker “Demon Tweaks†/Gourmet

9. David Harness “In My Village†(Hogi & Leonard’s Mix)/Electrogusto

10. Marky Star “Does This Track Make My Butt Look Big?†/Wrong

11. Grant Dell & DJ Deano “What is Life†/Detour

12. Aruba “System Shock†(Original Mix)/Devotion

13. Timeless Banditz “Hose Down†(GoDiMaggio Dub)/Communicato

14. Steve Balance “Stages†/Bunchlox

15. Metta & JT Love “Koobla Cuts EP†/Flip Flop

16. Mazi & Lori “Visceral Response EP†/Magnified

17. Katania “Poker Face†(Marky Star Rmx)/Katania Music

18. Flow “Body & Soul†/Beat Code

19. Chicago Likes’em Round “Nathan’s Phantasy†/RZ

20. Alpha Male “I Need Your Help†/Matter Form

21. Luc Raymond “So High†/Random House

22. Presslaboys “Co U No†/Fire

23. Flow “Without You†Low Pressings

24. Tribalation “Freestylers EP†/Jamayka

25. Roman S. “Dancer†/Electrosila

Btw ... forgot to give you guys a heads-up on Mazi's Gourmet Recordings show on Proton yesterday ... sorry :( ...

I'll try to get the mix and host it for you guys to enjoy. :cool: