P:M Sessions IS BACK ... Official WMC Warm-up w/ MAZI

marcodavalos

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Be ready to party like it is. :)

Today I was checking around with MediUm where and how to place the visuals ... all I can say is ... :D

Marco, I'm there definately there. I have got some engagement party to go to but I will be there by 1:30 am. We should definately meet up......

Got your e-mail Richard. ;)

Lyrik, hope you can make it... Missing this for you is like shooting yourself in the foot. Twice. lol

I've been in somewhat of a retirement as of late, so it will be fun hosting the regulars and meeting some new faces as well. It's been waaaay too long.

Conference starts tomorrow for me. :cool: I'm ready!!!!

Originally posted by carlaorellana

Got your e-mail Richard. ;)

Conference starts tomorrow for me. :cool: I'm ready!!!!

;) ...... That's the way I am looking at it. Mazi should be off the hook and a great start to a phenominal 2 weeks!!!!!

Marco......I have your Mazi cd from the Rain Lounge in Tampa. How will we meet up? PM me when you get a chance so we can figure it out. I am going to be at an engagement party early in the evening but I will then make it up to Privilege for the beginning of Mazi's set. Can't wait to meet you and Carla...

Originally posted by djrx06

;) ...... That's the way I am looking at it. Mazi should be off the hook and a great start to a phenominal 2 weeks!!!!!

Marco......I have your Mazi cd from the Rain Lounge in Tampa. How will we meet up? PM me when you get a chance so we can figure it out. I am going to be at an engagement party early in the evening but I will then make it up to Privilege for the beginning of Mazi's set. Can't wait to meet you and Carla...

You are going to love the party tonite. No games. :cool:

In one word A M A Z I N G ! ! !

It was flash-back time to me, I used to go there when it was KGB and I hold great memories of the place...I think it added to the experience. I got there at around 12am and the party was already going...

I only got to see Chris Duque at the second floor, don't know at what time Mono went on...but Chris was solid as always, there's not one time that I've seen him slack...every track is right-on, thanks Chris for the music!

Man, Privilege is like a playground...I was going around the place, checking things out...lots of potential...the patio upstairs makes for a great full moon shindig...it's also cool to go there and chill for a while between sets.

MAZI was the cherry on top of my night, I was already having fun when he went on and raised my fun level to max...I like the dancefloor, pleanty of space to get down, I hate when people get in my when I'm at at the dancefloor, the distribution of this one is great, because fuckers can just walk by without getting in your way (it's agood thing, ya know?)

MAZI, MAZI, MAZI...what a set, I'll remember this one as one of the greatest, I had never had the chance to hear him play before, now I know where the hype came from...one thing is to promote someone and say a million good things about anyone...butto actually stand there and listen to someone who knows what he's doing, that's a different story...I really had a great time and I'm going to quit writing here because I'm rambling on...:tongue:

CP reprezenting, it was nice to hang out with Marco and Carlita, Bling, MP3some, beautiful Lilliz and maybe some others...my memory always gets the best of me ;)

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER :cool:

Originally posted by funketeer

In one word A M A Z I N G ! ! !

It was flash-back time to me, I used to go there when it was KGB and I hold great memories of the place...I think it added to the experience. I got there at around 12am and the party was already going...

I only got to see Chris Duque at the second floor, don't know at what time Mono went on...but Chris was solid as always, there's not one time that I've seen him slack...every track is right-on, thanks Chris for the music!

Man, Privilege is like a playground...I was going around the place, checking things out...lots of potential...the patio upstairs makes for a great full moon shindig...it's also cool to go there and chill for a while between sets.

MAZI was the cherry on top of my night, I was already having fun when he went on and raised my fun level to max...I like the dancefloor, pleanty of space to get down, I hate when people get in my when I'm at at the dancefloor, the distribution of this one is great, because fuckers can just walk by without getting in your way (it's agood thing, ya know?)

MAZI, MAZI, MAZI...what a set, I'll remember this one as one of the greatest, I had never had the chance to hear him play before, now I know where the hype came from...one thing is to promote someone and say a million good things about anyone...butto actually stand there and listen to someone who knows what he's doing, that's a different story...I really had a great time and I'm going to quit writing here because I'm rambling on...:tongue:

CP reprezenting, it was nice to hang out with Marco and Carlita, Bling, MP3some, beautiful Lilliz and maybe some others...my memory always gets the best of me ;)

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER :cool:

Ya- I talked Mazi up big time the first time for Luna and bit this time too...and I said he would impress.....

Don't ever doubt my word again..biotch :finger: