Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nj Dionysus Is A Toolbag

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

So this kid advertises that he makes flyers right. My friends needs flyers and he finds out its me who aimed him and he doesn't want to do trhe flyers. $$$$ is money right? He just lost out on $250++++ what an idiot! Its not even for me my friend asked me to ask around! :rolleyes: How immature!

REAL FAT HOUSE DIVA

is a ............................ CUNTBAG

So this kid advertises that he makes flyers right. My friends needs flyers and he finds out its me who aimed him and he doesn't want to do trhe flyers. $$$$ is money right? He just lost out on $250++++ what an idiot! Its not even for me my friend asked me to ask around! :rolleyes: How immature!

maybe he just realized its you and with your shitty ass fucked by black guys over 18:inches attitude he doesnt want to deal with you.

I cant blame him....Id turn away your business too. He just lost out...I disagree with that he doesnt NEED your business nor does he want it.

You have been rejected once again but then again you must be used to that by now.

Originally posted by fouroneone

I need help.

If anyone can find the link to housediva's vocals with the twinke man animation it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

stupid things amuse little minds i guess .....ohh no I should be scared you wanna find the twinkie! I'm so afraid ohhh hoooo you and your big bad self! :rolleyes: Where is the web cam shots of your dad fcukin you???? Please someone help me find it! lol

Originally posted by kostaP

maybe he just realized its you and with your shitty ass fucked by black guys over 18:inches attitude he doesnt want to deal with you.

I cant blame him....Id turn away your business too. He just lost out...I disagree with that he doesnt NEED your business nor does he want it.

You have been rejected once again but then again you must be used to that by now.

Listen Captain Idiot how was I rejected? lolol It wasn't for me! :rolleyes:

haahhAHHAHHAHAH OMG

what a ledgen. , i would have done the same

but really your 2 funny, I mean do you have any freinds at all on the board?

Look me up if your at spirit sat.

Captain idiot good one. :rolleyes:

Uhhh you were rejected because he wont take your business....it doesnt matter if it wasnt for you if it was for a friend of yours it still had something to do with you and obviously he wants nothing to do with you and NOBODY blames him.

And now you have to post about it, you waste of oxygen!!! You got banned from sicktracks.com but apparently you still read the boards there and you have the nerve to call us losers? :laugh: I rejected you or doing work for anyone you know for this reason alone. I'd rather go on welfare than work with someone like you, I'm not that hard up for business.

But thanks for the thread though.

If anyone is looking for graphic design work, business cards, logo - corporate id, nightclub flyers, advertising... I have over 10 years experience in the business. Capable of handling both MAC and PC files. For samples of my work http://www.sicktracks.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41915

Nightclub Flyer Printing $250

Nightclub Flyer Design Time Additional (Per Hour)

Size 4x6, Qty. 5000

4-Color Process (Both Sides)

UV Coated (Both Sides)

Divine Dizine

Email: joeydivine@optonline.net

AIM: NJDionysus

Originally posted by notallthere444

haahhAHHAHHAHAH OMG

what a ledgen. , i would have done the same

but really your 2 funny, I mean do you have any freinds at all on the board?

Look me up if your at spirit sat.

No I'll be some where else no Spirit for me that place is shadey! Wow I have no friends on a message board lololol its the end of my world now! With back stabbing people like you who needs friends like that! :rolleyes: