Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Does A British Girl Get Laid .. In The U.s?

britchick69

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This afternoon on shallowville.. we will be discussing why some men are so very very shallow.. and also why they think that just because a girl is not playboy perfect.. they seem to think she is not good enough for them.. disregarding the fact she's great in bed.. and funny and smart.... is now suffering from a very bruised ego

:isok: I think you are cute :kiss2: Dont let the peole hear discourage you, the majority of them just talk alot of shit.

Originally posted by britchick69

This afternoon on shallowville.. we will be discussing why some men are so very very shallow.. and also why they think that just because a girl is not playboy perfect.. they seem to think she is not good enough for them.. disregarding the fact she's great in bed.. and funny and smart.... is now suffering from a very bruised ego

if you are so smart, why would you let these comments get to you?

Originally posted by michaelgo

I am Michael, I am 23 fromConnecticut:)

If I had to give my oppinion, I would like to say I think my

Idea of a perfect choice is bullseye, I think she is a cutie:)

thanks for accepting my post, send my love to BROOKLYN

NEW YORK:)

I LOVE NEW YO

oh my...here we go:rolleyes:

even if the comment is from someone i've never met and never will meet.. it still hurts my feelings.. i know i'm not playboy bunny but there is no need to push the point ever other msg...

thanks to the people who posted sweet msgs .. xx

so.. who got laid on Valentines?!

even if the comment is from someone i've never met and never will meet.. it still hurts my feelings.. i know i'm not playboy bunny but there is no need to push the point ever other msg...

thanks to the people who posted sweet msgs .. xx

so.. who got laid on Valentines?!

scroll up, take my advice. it will work. there are always some guys who fuck everything. you´re not the best looking (you know that yourself), so you have to take some initiative. if you´re not willing to do that, don´t fuckin whine.

put a paper bag over your face..........and your body, and i may consider it

Hello..

just wondering what a girl should do if she just happens to get everso slightly.. horny and in the U.S ...

Its simple really, just walk into any hole-in-the-wall pub, sit on the tallest stool close to the entrance and perch yourself with your legs wide open. Sit there nonchalantly ....... the rest is pure poetry :)

good luck :D

:beer::clap::kiss2: Good for you

it doesn't matter what you think.. i thought it did and that's why i became all pyscho biatch.. but really it doesn't matter.. you're just a guy or guys on a website.. who i'm never going to meet..

so all is well.. and i am fine.. just not according to you..