Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks for the memories...

jamiroguy1

mmhmm...

bit more detail here and there, roughly what I've been trying to say in one form or another for a while here :-)

saddam was trained by the CIA, although he wasn't their man for the job, but ended up wanting it more.

and the US, like with so many other dispicable regimes that have resources you need (and the rest of the west is as guilty here) supports them.

the world is very very fucked up.

I'm telling you, hitler was the prototype for this (at least in my book)

if he didn't kill the jews, what would the problem have been?

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

That's what I said.

i actually knew the whole story already, but it was nice how they put it together.

why I didn't know is that the U.S. gave Iraq the green light to invade, then turned thier back on them and launched the war.

Originally posted by djxeno

i actually knew the whole story already, but it was nice how they put it together.

why I didn't know is that the U.S. gave Iraq the green light to invade, then turned thier back on them and launched the war.

I did as well. It's good to see a presentation of the facts with great oversight of events.

you guys love this shit dont you

you guys want this to be true so bad, that you will believe anything said in some little clip some homo made in his moms basment

im not disagreeing with what was said in the clip (i stopped at like 1988 or something) i just think it was takin outta context as is everything on the internet

ie. the chemical weapons were given to them for university research, thinking they were not our enemy.

its like say the UK just all of the sudden got up and started killing people. is that our fault??? cause we dealt with them? and traded with them? and im sure sharded weapons with them.

what i am trying to say is we had no fucking idea he (saddam) was a lunatic and would get a power trip like no other, and start killing and waring with other countries

Video is patently biased and full of distortions. For instance, Iraq's former deputy prime minister, Tarik Aziz, stated that the Iraqi ambassador Glaspie had not given Iraq the green light to invade and noted that Glaspie listened and made general comments on the situation. Aziz also stated around the same time that Iraq knew the United States would have a strong reaction to the invasion.

Originally posted by igloo

Nice video, but filled with inaccuracies and distorts the truth......

Anyone with an education outside of google land would be able to see that...

Care to elaborate. Or is this bullshit. Now's your chance to spew propaganda and lies, bush agent.

no, now is igloo's chance to show us some facts, well presented and well researched that contradict that video.

we can't stoop to igloo's level of insulting all the time.

so come on igloo, what evidence have you got that shows saddam didn't have long term connections and that america was not aware of what he was doing with chemical weapons?

who dont all live in our parents basement and pretend to go to school and attend anti-american meetings (simons)

i post with the 5 minutes i have here and there

who has time to look up all this shit????

i havent yet mastered the art of google propaganda yet

maybe you can write a book simons and help me out!?!?!?!???

oh batteman batteman batteman how you wish that was true.

for starters my parents don't have a basement, they have a rather fetching little cottage in the country where I have a nice room with a double bed when I come home from my house at uni.

I've never attended an anti-american meeting though.

and I can assure you that I am most definetly at school, doing a V340 BA Degree in Social Economic History at Liverpool University.

hmm, a book on the art of googling would be good...

but sadly I've also got the resources of a library and various electronic web based things availiable to students.

my arguments are far from just based on google.

the day to day stuff is often from various internet sites, my historical perspective has been influenced by the BOOKS I've been reading, as well as the odd opinion here and there from articles.

look, igloo said the video was wrong.

let him proof it with his information that shows that what the movie states is wrong...