Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howardstone the wannabe (what a dumbass bitch)

funketeer

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by captainpec

I would die laughing if a mod deleted Howards post... ya know, I think his post count would go all the way back down... that would suck :laugh:

I'm not sure if that's the case...there's no real reason to delete them either, he's technicly done nothing wrong...

:blown:

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Can you guys lick me? Hmmm are ya any good? cause Im not trying to have some dude who doesnt know what the hell hes doin lick me.....lol......but actually Im going to have to say no to the licking.....I wish I could lick myself, well I mean I can and everything its just not as sensual....

can u repeat yourself in a way that makes more sense?

thank you...:D

Originally posted by druwishprincez

How did that not make any sense. It could very well just make sense to me cause Im hungover but.....I was commenting on you asking if YOU could lick me...sorry I dont know how to quote properly so no one knows what Im referring to whenever I comment on something

its really easy....the lower right hand corner of the post..theres a quote button.

as for making no sense, i was refering to you wishing you could lick yourself...and then saying you could...:confused: