Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cleveland, Ohio 6 March, 13 March Armin Van Buuren

http://snaptography.webpods.com/metropolis

6 March 2004

13 March 2004

Armin Van Buuren, Etc.

Metropolis-Cleveland

I will be shooting for the march 6th Event, you should all attend, it shall be quite an exciting time.

The fliers are posted on the site link above

If you have any questions please contact me via email or AIM

kingbri@bgnet.bgsu.edu.

or

AIM:snaptography

www.spundae.com

www.metropolis-cleveland.com

www.trunightlife.com

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

:-) Sounds like a sweet idea, Yea, I really want to see Ferry Corsten, and BT, do you know if they are coming to Cleveland anytime soon? Also, does ANYONE know anyone in Toronto, Canada? I MUST get a photo pass for some clubs up there...please contact me via AIM "snaptography" if you do. thanks.

I was at Red Zone last nite, it was pretty fucking good too bad the people that I was with had to puss out and were tired and forced me to drive their asses home like an hour before the end. The club is small compared to Metropolis though...wish their sound system was as good.

Nyways one of the friends is going tonight...I can hardly stay up from having to drive last nite after dancing for 4+ hours and studying...damn tests.

I was also there at the PVD show in Metropolis and it was great, still have to witness Armin and Tiesto!

Lemm know how it was!

I had an okay time - it was nothing spectacular. The club itself could use some work. I mean, c'mon, I don't want to be sitting on some misshapen couch in VIP... There weren't that many people there, so there was plenty of room to dance. I think I'm just disenchanted with the Cleveland scene. Mazi rocked. I left early, before Armin even started, to catch a flight to WMC, so I cannot comment on his performance. From what I hear, it was pretty great.