Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V at crobar review!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by koky

groove eric opening for ev ?? no way ... i like the way its done now ... trance opening 4 trance is not really a smart move at a club ....

and imo ... eric is gonna need someone to open 4 "HIM" very very soon :cool: :cool:

i'd like to see domingo and jimmy t open up for anyone atm ..

:eek:

Originally posted by rcrespo

surprised no one made a big deal fo the radiohead remix that edgar played last night it was .. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

was it Radiohead - Go To Sleep (zoo djs) <- ?!

=]

yup... you are correct ramon ... bad ass if i do say so myself

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

..Sorry for the late review, but only now am i able to get on a computer ...:blank:

THE PARTY IS DEFINETLY BEHIND THE DJ BOOTH ..... fact ! , it was a pleasure to hang with all you mofos , lots of laughs and great music inbetween .

..the sacrifices I sometimes put myself through in the persuit of GOOD TIMES .

:)

Originally posted by rcrespo

oldies that were played

groove zone - eisbaer

werd...those that are truly "old school" remember that track..there was a "rumor" that this track was going to be played...so i stayed till he dropped this old old old old old school track...brought back alot memories...he played alot of old school tracks...he even through in the "the first re-birth":eek: ...it felt like it was 99 again....(ah the memories)....couple of old school shadow peeps were there (Jimmy T, Myself and Biz)...he even played fisherspoon's emerge, i think it was the Moogwai rmx...a good blend of the old with the new...great meeting Lilliz...and hanging with the "usuals"...