Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flavour...

macboy

So, after hearing about it from a number of people on this board, as well as a couple of my friends who frequent the place, I decide to give it a try. First off, getting there is nuts. Traffic is awful. Grand Ave. is like Ocean Drive - with the Escalades blaring hiphop except the cops don't do anything about it.

I get in and wait for my friends at the bar downstairs. Mostly guys. I'd say throughout the night it was 60-40 guys. But the women in there were definitely hot. My friends show up and one of the girls is friends with Bobby so she introduces us. Very nice guy. We hang out downsatirs for a little while.

Music? :no: Let's just say it was not my cup of tea. I enjoy listeing to '80s music from time to time, but not in a club. But the place was packed and it was jumping. Very good vibe despite my dislike of the music. They obviously have their niche and it's working well for them.

We head up to our table upstairs. Music upstairs? :no: Again, definitely not feeling it, but also packed upstairs and people having a great time. One thing I have to say is the waitresses were extremely attentive. Honestly, the best table service of any nightspot I've been to in South Florida.

All in all, I had a very good time because of my friends. I would definitely go back there, but I would love to see a CPer take the decks upstairs one night. How about it? :D

Originally posted by macboy

So, after hearing about it from a number of people on this board, as well as a couple of my friends who frequent the place, I decide to give it a try. First off, getting there is nuts. Traffic is awful. Grand Ave. is like Ocean Drive - with the Escalades blaring hiphop except the cops don't do anything about it.

I get in and wait for my friends at the bar downstairs. Mostly guys. I'd say throughout the night it was 60-40 guys. But the women in there were definitely hot. My friends show up and one of the girls is friends with Bobby so she introduces us. Very nice guy. We hang out downsatirs for a little while.

Music? :no: Let's just say it was not my cup of tea. I enjoy listeing to '80s music from time to time, but not in a club. But the place was packed and it was jumping. Very good vibe despite my dislike of the music. They obviously have their niche and it's working well for them.

We head up to our table upstairs. Music upstairs? :no: Again, definitely not feeling it, but also packed upstairs and people having a great time. One thing I have to say is the waitresses were extremely attentive. Honestly, the best table service of any nightspot I've been to in South Florida.

All in all, I had a very good time because of my friends. I would definitely go back there, but I would love to see a CPer take the decks upstairs one night. How about it? :D

how did you like the deco upstairs????

THey usally have a some DJ's upstairs like David Padilla, Acosta, and other old shadow DJ's.... give it time!!! give it time!!!

:D

Originally posted by candyrollx69

The music upstairs is way better than dj trainwreck downstairs. Flavour has changed alot.. for the better.

That used to be my hangout spot when my boyfriend worked there.

ahhhh the good ol' days ;) the center window upstairs has great memories ;)