Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anonymous admirer?

tastey

fuckin funny, this morning i was at my gf´s house, and some flowers arive. she asks if they are from me,i say no (true). it was a dozen of roses with a card that said "i just wanted to say you how much i love you" signed with "your secret admirer". she read the card, threw the flowers into the trash can and said "if he doesn´t have the balls to personally tell me, i don´t want nothing from him anyway. and certainly no flowers" :laugh:

would you dig an anonymous admirer? ever had one? would you be jaleous if your boyfriend/girlfriend would get flowers from one?

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

i would be upset:mad: i mean, but if they were thrown away i would still b a lil upset but obviously its some psycho that wont say who it is and also has the balls to do something like that when they know he or she is with someone, thats not right

yah, i think i know who it was...

IMO it wasn´t balls but hardcore desperation :/

ya think it would be appropriate to confront him and hit him in the face? :)

nah, i´m a way too nice guy for that and i feel pity for him. i´m probably gonna hook him up with someone else. i just called the guy and he´ll join us tonight when we´ll all go out. i´m gonna approach some girls and shove him in somehow... i´m pretty sure if he just gets laid the problem will be solved. if he tries any of that shit again though... i probably won´t be so friendly and he´ll get his ass beaten :mad:

You know what you can do? Tell him someone did that to your girl. Also tell him what she did with the flowers, you will be able to tell buy his body lanuage and facial expressions if he is the one who sent them.

Originally posted by tastey

nah, i´m a way too nice guy for that and i feel pity for him. i´m probably gonna hook him up with someone else. i just called the guy and he´ll join us tonight when we´ll all go out. i´m gonna approach some girls and shove him in somehow... i´m pretty sure if he just gets laid the problem will be solved. if he tries any of that shit again though... i probably won´t be so friendly and he´ll get his ass beaten :mad:

you really are a nice guy - if somebody did that to my gf I probably would play a cruel joke on him rather than help him find somebody.....I guess your approach makes more sense.

fuckin funny, this morning i was at my gf´s house, and some flowers arive. she asks if they are from me,i say no (true). it was a dozen of roses with a card that said "i just wanted to say you how much i love you" signed with "your secret admirer". she read the card, threw the flowers into the trash can and said "if he doesn´t have the balls to personally tell me, i don´t want nothing from him anyway. and certainly no flowers" :laugh:

would you dig an anonymous admirer? ever had one? would you be jaleous if your boyfriend/girlfriend would get flowers from one?

u should check the note again...it might have been signed by tommyarmani or smokesum...

thats some reallll high school shiat

Originally posted by damack

she probably sent them to herself to make you jealous, chicks are crazy like that

that was my first thought too ;)

but then again i am pretty good at reading peoples bodylanguage and facial expression (it never lies, way to go housedog), and she hasn´t sent them herself. she was more like annoyed in a "not again" way. heh, she already had her share of love crazy stalkers, me being one of them, lol j/k

yap it was him.

i was talking about women to him and said something like "haha yeah, some guys even try the whole secret admirer thing with roses and stuff, really pathetic". the look on his face was priceless. he denied everything though ;)

already organized an easy girl for him that we´ll meet thursday on the carneval festivities. she does like everything i say. "make out with that guy". she goes and does it. she´s very goodlooking, but under all that pretended outer dominance she´s a total submissive. a fun toy.

yap it was him.

i was talking about women to him and said something like "haha yeah, some guys even try the whole secret admirer thing with roses and stuff, really pathetic". the look on his face was priceless. he denied everything though ;)

already organized an easy girl for him that we´ll meet thursday on the carneval festivities. she does like everything i say. "make out with that guy". she goes and does it. she´s very goodlooking, but under all that pretended outer dominance she´s a total submissive. a fun toy.

Damn, someone got the domination/control going there..impressive

U da man...

yap it was him.

beat that pussys ass

yap it was him.

i was talking about women to him and said something like "haha yeah, some guys even try the whole secret admirer thing with roses and stuff, really pathetic". the look on his face was priceless.

LOL! Dammit, man.... and you without a hidden camera! Would've LOVED to have seen his face. :laugh:

... funk... out.