Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest Miami CP chick?

str8upcore

Originally posted by mrmiami

You have my full support on that one!!:D

bro you are definately a lucky guy what a cool girl and she can hang with the best of em I was really impressed you too were 2 of the last head's standing(rather sitting lol) when I left at 8 am................................... we definately gotta chill for conference I will be staying at Dekan's crib march 4-8th on make sure you guy's get in touch

i have had the incredible honor of takin my pics with the hottiest cp miami girls :) and i must say they are all da bomb.

i do need my pic with mishka, i met her a while back with beatfriek and i said hi to her at the bbq. very beautiful young woman :)

o.k. im gonna end this conversation right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im the god of c.p....and heres the answer to all of ur questions.......i made all the c.p. women in my image........and im fine, hot, all of the above!!!!!!!!!!!!! so therefore all the c.p. chicks are fine,hot...well all except for koky...hes a bitch...i know hes not a woman but sometimes he reminds me of one!!!!!!!!!!! now go my children and live in peace and good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

im the god of c.p....and heres the answer to all of ur questions.......i made all the c.p. women in my image........and im fine, hot, all of the above!!!!!!!!!!!!! so therefore all the c.p. chicks are fine,hot...well all except for koky...hes a bitch...i know hes not a woman but sometimes he reminds me of one!!!!!!!!!!! now go my children and live in peace and good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:lol3::eek: :eek: :eek::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:D:hat:

YOU ARE DONE !! :mad: :mad:

ITS OVAAAAAAA !!! :mad: :mad:

:bowdown:

:D :D :D