Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good morning, if you can call it that...

my company has been going through atrocious restructuring. so today is d-day...we're all sitting around waiting to see who'll be fired, literally. if I make it to 6pm, I'm clear. at least for this month. fun day.

just sitting here depressed and demoralized, thought I'd share.

FG

------------------

fire in da belly

firegirl,

I wish you luck. Keep your head up, and remember everything happens for a reason.

Troy

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole

I'm sorry...hey, maybe you were meant to be doing something better and this is just fate's way of pushing you in the right direction??? (if that is the case)

I'm sure everything will work out in the long run...at least it's Friday. cwm34.gif

------------------

"deep within I'm shaken by the violence of exsisting for only you..."

Originally posted by firegirl:

my company has been going through atrocious restructuring. so today is d-day...we're all sitting around waiting to see who'll be fired, literally. if I make it to 6pm, I'm clear. at least for this month. fun day.

just sitting here depressed and demoralized, thought I'd share.

FG

Sorry to hear that sweetie. Try to keep your head up!

Breann

Oh my. Thats awfully depressing. However, I think perhaps everything will be alright there girlie. Im sitting here with my boss working on some servers currently. We are pulling for you!

Just come to LL tonight either way, Well make sure your happy and have fun regardless of the outcome!

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

i got a a dollar that says no matter what happens today that you'll find a groove and dance your ass off tonight.

things come. things go. but it's your attitude and outlook that gets you through everything, good or bad, in life.

don't sweat it. it all works out in the end.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

If you were to get laid off, just think of it this way. You should be happy that you don't have to work for these jerks that don't appreciate you anymore.

There is always something better out there!

cwm38.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Archived