Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Knicks trade Van Horn.....

daveespa

Originally posted by daveespa

and mike doleac for tim thomas and nazr mohammed....it was a three team deal which also involved some other player

where the hell did you hear that ? damn, if thats true,Isiah Thomas is on a friggin rampage. For some reason I thought Van Horn was palying really well lately... anyone think Marbury had a say in this ?? I couldnt put it past him :laugh2:

Originally posted by daveespa

espn news

gotta admit, i never saw it coming. this roster shakeup is getting outta hand. hope it works well or heads will be rolling in the offseason. I feel bad for Van Horn, he cant seem to catch a break... he might end up being tossed around the league like Ju Howard with a massive contract in tow. sheesh.

Originally posted by magellanmax

gotta admit, i never saw it coming. this roster shakeup is getting outta hand. hope it works well or heads will be rolling in the offseason. I feel bad for Van Horn, he cant seem to catch a break... he might end up being tossed around the league like Ju Howard with a massive contract in tow. sheesh.

feeling bad???? think of the $$$$$ he's making- you'll get over it quickly lol

Originally posted by ThePipper

I saw this coming, sooner or later the Knicks were going to trade Van Horn.

I didn't. I couldn't figure how they would get rid of him and get better in the process. I thought they would have to give up more or take on a bad contract in return. Go Isiah ! He is remaking the roster tougher, meaner, and more athletic (a little more like a 90s team from Detroit, if u ask me) and to top it all off, younger ! He is deffinitely the GM of the year!

Originally posted by youarehot99

doenst matter...Knicks still suck...if they make the playoffs they'll go out in the first round...all of this is for nothing

the best team in the east isnt as good as the worst team in the west

that comment is just stupid. they will make the playoffs (they'll go as high as 4th) and possibly the conference finals. IMO there is no better team in the east now other than Indy.

The top 4 teams in the west are deffinitely better than the east but the Suns better than the Pacers??? Lay off the pipe. :bong:

Originally posted by mindfaqd

that comment is just stupid. they will make the playoffs (they'll go as high as 4th) and possibly the conference finals. IMO there is no better team in the east now other than Indy.

The top 4 teams in the west are deffinitely better than the east but the Suns better than the Pacers??? Lay off the pipe. :bong:

i dont see the knicks making it to conference finals....semis maybe. But that might be about it. They are on a hot streak right now, but they arent gonna keep it up the rest of the way. And whoever comes out of the East doesnt matter. The top 5 teams in the West are all better than the East. Scaramento, Dallas, San Antonio, Lakers, and Minnesota are all easily favored over Indiana, who is the only decent team in the East.

Originally posted by djprotege

And whoever comes out of the East doesnt matter. The top 5 teams in the West are all better than the East. Scaramento, Dallas, San Antonio, Lakers, and Minnesota are all easily favored over Indiana, who is the only decent team in the East.

exclude Dallas, who anyone can come back on, and I agree.