Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Saleen

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

I have only met you a few times. Most recently at Flip's New Years party. We actually had a nice conversation about freestyle music from back in the day. No bashing, no harsh words, just a few people having an interesting conversation about music. It's true what some people say "Saleen is a nice guy in person". I agreed with that statement that day.

Later on that night, I got to spin. You along with some of your friends were listening and from what others have said, you were enjoying it; you were dancing, moving, etc.

Then comes Erick Morillo to Space. You were there, along with a nice chunk of the CPers. Next day, you post on here (CP) that it was the best set of life, Erick Morillo is god, and so on. Then a bunch of other people come on and say the same thing. That's cool. Everyone has different taste's, opinions. It's neither wrong nor right. I posted saying I didn't enjoy the set, and that I enjoyed his set more the last time he was at Space in October 2003. Some other people posted the same thing I did, yet you decided to come and attack me personally for it. You said that my only best gig was at Flip's for New Years and that I needed to STFU and learn how to DJ. Then later on you post something about that I said I was better than OG. WTF?

From that day, I finally said enough with your crap. You started it with me, not the other way around. You come on here and post stuff and expect people to worship you like a god or something. Anything you say is right and everyone else is wrong. Well, it's not! Sorry for the rude wake up call. I've heard that you just say all that stuff to get people mad and see how they react. Ok, if you do that, great. But don't expect anyone to treat you with respect because you certainly don't give any in return.

I'm probably wasting my time even doing this; you will read this and laugh, ignore it, or come out and bash me some more or make a racial comment like "STFU spic" because that's what you do. You may be cool in person, but on here you are an asshole. And that's the truth.

I'll be waiting for your response, which I already have an idea what it will be about. It will include something like "You Miami folks don't know squat...NY/NJ scene is much better....bedroom DJ... :blah: "

So that's why you'll see me "hating" on you from now on. What goes around, comes around :idea:

:laugh:

Originally posted by nexusgroove

As far as MR Mata's making statements such as I stalk saleen. Nope you are wrong MR Mata’s, People ask me to cheer them up with my humor. Now Saleen takes it personal, I don't mind stopping as long as he uses better judgment in his attacks on people and their skills.

i make light of the situation in hopes that it gets squished..i guess it didnt...i really dont care what happens between u two...if u going to "react" when u see him...then just do it...dont post it..."Perro que ladra no muerde":idea: ...this is getting old already...its obvious that both of u need to square up on each other...do it and be done with it...i wish u both luck....:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i make light of the situation in hopes that it gets squished..i guess it didnt...i really dont care what happens between u two...if u going to "react" when u see him...then just do it...dont post it..."Perro que ladra no muerde":idea: ...this is getting old already...its obvious that both of u need to square up on each other...do it and be done with it...i wish u both luck....:D

matas.... dude..... call me a dumbass cause i am new here, but is this shit for real??? or just internet toughguy talk? i dont know either of these guys personally so i'm just wondering :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by tired

matas.... dude..... call me a dumbass cause i am new here, but is this shit for real??? or just internet toughguy talk? i dont know either of these guys personally so i'm just wondering

dont know...right now it seems like "tough guy talk"...i guess we shall see when they meet each other...:idea:

matas.... dude..... call me a dumbass cause i am new here, but is this shit for real??? or just internet toughguy talk? i dont know either of these guys personally so i'm just wondering :confused: :confused: :confused:

its all talk on saleens part.

so yeah lets see what happens when I bump into him. I think its going to be a funny thing.

I'm not Matas, but I'll gladly call you a dumbass! :tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

dont know...right now it seems like "tough guy talk"...i guess we shall see when they meet each other...:idea:

Both Saleen and Nexus have met in real life a few times. I was a witness 2 times. Both times they were friendly with each other; no harsh words, etc. So.....it's all drama on CP I guess :rolleyes: