Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy at the Roxy Review???

Can anyone tell me name of the song that Vicious played at about 3:30... it was pretty slow and kept on saying... "my love is true, I love you"? Was an ill song

Ya last night was kind of wack... not many people and lacked the girlies, the ones that were there tho were mad fine ;)

~Rog

IF ya know that track pls get back to me

Yo what is up with these morons about asians, is there something wrong?, did we bother u ppl or did anything wrong i mean wtf?, we love house and tranz music that is why we party, so tell me MORONS or HATERS what is wrong with asians?. U guys are just plain ignorant.

Originally posted by joediesel

yo i feel bad for johnny, he ripped shit and there was o one there......but overal it was ok but i def feel bad for johnny because he was on point as usual but had no fukin crowd....

true

he was fuckin on point and there were only like 20 people on the dancefloor......pretty sad

Originally posted by iceman7190

Can anyone tell me name of the song that Vicious played at about 3:30... it was pretty slow and kept on saying... "my love is true, I love you"? Was an ill song

Ya last night was kind of wack... not many people and lacked the girlies, the ones that were there tho were mad fine ;)

~Rog

IF ya know that track pls get back to me

sarah mclachlan - i love you.....i think thats the song ur talkin about

Originally posted by vixengirly

we are all from toms river, shannon, carl and i go to ramapo....so our 2 other girls just slept over.....what was everyone wearing....since hardly neone was there im sure id remember u

My uncle lives in T river... my god you girls are fine... I was wearin a blue/greyish sweater with cooper colored pants.. i was with 2 friends one was wearin gucci glasses with a blue shirt... doubt u'll remember anyone there were a couple hundred people there

~Rog

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...