Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just For The Record

centrinochic

Jessica Simpsons Louis Vuitton Murakami bag is NOT A FAKE.....Read on. If you know anything about Louis Vuitton you would know that the Murakami style is made with one piece of leather, which means the LV's on the back are SUPPOSE to be that way.. Go to the Vuitton.com site and see for yourself. however please note this style is currently unavailable. But...If you want info on how to aquire one like hers and J-Lo's Contact me. or Visit http://www.ioffer.com/i/2424100 :idea:

Originally posted by centrinochic

Jessica Simpsons Louis Vuitton Murakami bag is NOT A FAKE.....Read on. If you know anything about Louis Vuitton you would know that the Murakami style is made with one piece of leather, which means the LV's on the back are SUPPOSE to be that way.. Go to the Vuitton.com site and see for yourself. however please note this style is currently unavailable. But...If you want info on how to aquire one like hers and J-Lo's Contact me. or Visit http://www.ioffer.com/i/2424100 :idea:

THank you for clearing up that 4RealHouseDiva lies

You might wanna do a little research on the replicas.. only because NO-ONE and I mean No-One can tell. I can even produce a reciept....Just ponder.

I'll give u credit, the maroon velvet interior is very good..but at the same time everyone and their 7 year old daughter is sporting the knockoff Murakami's and it doesn't matter what the interior is.. they are played out.

Good luck anyway tho.

GIRL? It is Raspberry suede not velvet.... Seriel numbers and all. Just look at the pics..

Someone from the LV store informed me that raspberry velvet is the interior on all murakami's. However they could have been wrong.

Serial numbers don't mean anything, bottom line is the bag is Not Authentic.

Doing a search on Louis Vuitton and Jessica Simpson and came across this board and saw the "It's a FAKE post" and I just had to reply on that on. The Diva LIES!!! :blown:

thats great. maybe you 2 can meet up at the Short Malls and have a discussion bout this

Doing a search on Louis Vuitton and Jessica Simpson and came across this board and saw the "It's a FAKE post" and I just had to reply on that on. The Diva LIES!!! :blown:

Don't lie.

You're trying to push your fake Canal Street bag on us and thought you'd use a past topic to try and fit in. Don't try to trick us you hustler.. I got your number. Take your vinyl garbage bag and push it elsewhere you con artist.

you people make me sick :chop:

Because I am classy. ;)

If you were classy you wouldn't lie to consumers saying 99.99% authentic. You know that as long as you write 99 and authentic the people who run the site won't remove your auction. However little do they know your product is in that .01 percent category.

and just for that I am reporting your auctions to Louis Vuitton Legal team as well as the site that is hosting your auction because I have the flu and you annoy me with your multicolor posts.

:laugh:

Look here is the deal. Not all of us make enough cash to afford the things we desire. There is nothing wrong with having something like someone else at a knock-off brand or whatever you call it. Report me if you wish. I violated no terms. My husband is an attorney and if there is slander involved you will be notified. Just because your sick doesn't give you the right to cut other people down...:(

Look here is the deal. Not all of us make enough cash to afford the things we desire. There is nothing wrong with having something like someone else at a knock-off brand or whatever you call it. Report me if you wish. I violated no terms. My husband is an attorney and if there is slander involved you will be notified. Just because your sick doesn't give you the right to cut other people down...:(

stfu.gif

I'm not cutting anyone down.

You are breaking the law plain and simple and if your husband is an attorney, he is a fool for marrying a criminal. You are literally taking the food off of Louis Vuitton's table and if other people are not allowed to solicite knock-off items why should you?

Since you seem to have so much time on your hands, ask your husband what slander means. All I did was REPEAT what you said. You admitted to selling knockoff bags and no matter how GOOD or AUTHENTIC they look, point is, Louis Vuitton Corporation isnt' seeing a penny of it so that in turn is illegal. No slander here, you already said it all yourself.

SO if you are going to try to scare anyone take a lil longer next time to rethink your half assed threats.

FURTHERFRIGGINMORE..

If you are the wife of an attorney, why are you pushing fake merchandise over the internet and barely making a profit? I'm guessing you buy them for $50.00 cost and selling them for a measely $140.00...Not worth the time and effort.

Tell your husband to look into working for a different firm.