Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just For The Record

centrinochic

Originally posted by deeelite1

If you were classy you wouldn't lie to consumers saying 99.99% authentic. You know that as long as you write 99 and authentic the people who run the site won't remove your auction. However little do they know your product is in that .01 percent category.

and just for that I am reporting your auctions to Louis Vuitton Legal team as well as the site that is hosting your auction because I have the flu and you annoy me with your multicolor posts.

:laugh:

I <3 Deelite

Originally posted by centrinochic

You apperently have NO CLUE what you are talking about. Have you ever visited a WALMART or a KMART???? All of them have KNOCK OFFS of everything. LV, Esprit,All of it. Do some homework and we'll then discuss your threats. You made them not me,. Read it AGAIN!@

First off, You are such an amateur and the number one reason giving it away is that you are taking the time to change colors depending on your mood. Geek!

Secondly, you show me ONE Walmart or KMart that sells replica ANYTHING anywhere in this country and I will buy all of your cheese bags from you. What part of IT IS ILLEGAL dont' you understand? why do you think Canal street in NY gets raided every so often and they have their gates pulled down in the middle of a sunny Saturday? why do you think LV has a seperate department of people that search the net and bidding websites just to catch people trying to push off fakes? Please sweetie, stop while you are ahead and go ramble this cockameeny speech to your imaginary lawyer husband..

I'll tell you where your wrong. Your auction title says 99.99% Authentic to any NORMAL person, they would think they are getting a real bag. You even went the extra route of attaching photos of the paper tags on the dust cover so that they look like certs of authentication and receipts. Bravo to you however you are still tricking people. Unless you are telling your buyers straight out THESE ARE REPLICA'S which I very much doubt you are, then you are just as fraudulent as your merchandise.

Why don't you read it in it's entirty or even look at the damn site ioffer.com THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE REPLICAS because they like you cannot afford the real deal.. God, I give up on people like you. You are the type of person that feeds off getting others attention. Please...... Get a JOB! Get a Life! Get a Clue or an education and learn how to READ AND COMPREHEND!!!

Why don't you read it in it's entirty or even look at the damn site ioffer.com THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE REPLICAS because they like you cannot afford the real deal.. God, I give up on people like you. You are the type of person that feeds off getting others attention. Please...... Get a JOB! Get a Life! Get a Clue or an education and learn how to READ AND COMPREHEND!!!

Listen up ToolShed, I do have a job that is the reason I dont have time to read all of the rules and regulations to your knockoff eBay website that host your knockoff LV purses. If replica's were allowed on that site, then why did you have to write 99.99% authentic in the subject title?????

If you saw a kid stealing candy in a store would you tell a manager or would you turn your head and let it go on?

I as an AMERICAN CITIZEN am taking a stand against scum of the earth like you and I am REPORTING YOU.

You get a job and stop selling fake crap to unsuspecting consumers.

THIEF :tongue:

i heard you like Bukkake

Idiots like you don't think they are getting the REAL one. What a dumbass. Report me Report me Report me!!!!!!!!!! See if I care. But be prepared to reep the reprcussions. Fair warning. (I hear a SLANDER suit a comin.....Got that ISP.. Thanks

There is no slander here, learn the word first you illiterate inbred cunt.

YOU ADMITTED TO SELLING FAKE BAGS ENOUGH SAID.

Now shut the fuck up, and PM me your email address so I can carbon copy you the email I send out.

Deelite is right you fake bag pusher. You can get in loads of trouble just for stating that you can come up with fraud reciepts that are not really LV. Do you ever watch the news??? Vendors in NY are getting arrested everyday for selling fake LV bags but they are not as low as you - at least they admit they are fake. Instead you say they are 99% authentic. What the hell does that mean?????