Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK OK OK.... It is REAL.. Know your stuff girl

centrinochic

So true though, no one ever REALLY sees the wallet, you usually only have it out for a lil bit. The bag on the other hand is always being shown so, youd be better off witha real one. But the thing with that is, not a lot of people know what a real LV bag looks like. maybe in Miami but not where I live. Now Im going to have to look at my friends LV bag and see if its real or not, her brothers gf got her one and shes skeptical as to whether its real or not.

Originally posted by druwishprincez

So true though, no one ever REALLY sees the wallet, you usually only have it out for a lil bit. The bag on the other hand is always being shown so, youd be better off witha real one. But the thing with that is, not a lot of people know what a real LV bag looks like. maybe in Miami but not where I live. Now Im going to have to look at my friends LV bag and see if its real or not, her brothers gf got her one and shes skeptical as to whether its real or not.

i know none of my friends would spring for a real LV but a knock off they might......might!!!

I RATHER STICK TO OTHER BRANDS...

EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOTHERS HAVE LOUIS...

YOU CAN'T REALLY TELL IF THEY'RE FAKE OR REAL + THEY'RE SO EXPENSIVE; IT IS CRAZY!!!

I RECENTLY WENT TO SAKS AND JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY I ASKED TO SEE A MURAKAMI BAG, THE LADY THAT WAS HELPING ME TOLD ME THAT THERE'S A WAITING LIST FOR THOSE BAGS AND THAT IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ONE (REAL) (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID) NOW I WONDER IF THE MURAKAMIS ON EBAY ARE A KNOCK OFF :blank::confused:

media controlled POSERS!!

nobody cares about your bag but you and other wanna be's

doesn't anyone ever buy anything for unique design or quality's sake??

just my .02 cents

and...

2003 Louis Vuitton Murakami Speedy Designer Inspired!!

the fake that has been posted looks fake to me...LV's leather looks less pliable to be honest...