Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heyy Nomar!!!!

bxbomb

Originally posted by magellanmax

Oh can it,.... :rolleyes: Its not like your outfield is anything to brag about :blown:

and oh yeah...

FUCK THE YANKEES

who was talkin bout the outfield?!???:confused:

Your responses and posts indicate that you probably spend a good deal of time huffing Krylon out of a paperbag , be careful with that stuff Max , i need ya around this upcoming baseball season

Originally posted by bxbomb

who was talkin bout the outfield?!???:confused:

Your responses and posts indicate that you probably spend a good deal of time huffing Krylon out of a paperbag , be careful with that stuff Max , i need ya around this upcoming baseball season

:laugh: whatever.

i was simply pointing out that your outfield is lousy, thats why i put your name in the hat so hopefully you could make the roster. i'm not even gonna mention that bernie is a paraplegic. and oh yeah, giambi aint far back either.

from where i'm sitting, the yankee roster looks like a M.A.S.H set :laugh:

Originally posted by magellanmax

:laugh: whatever.

i was simply pointing out that your outfield is lousy, thats why i put your name in the hat so hopefully you could make the roster. i'm not even gonna mention that bernie is a paraplegic. and oh yeah, giambi aint far back either.

from where i'm sitting, the yankee roster looks like a M.A.S.H set :laugh:

So when was the last time the Sox won a championship? :laugh::blown:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

doesnt matter........the yankees are gonna get spanked by some low rate team in the series again this year like they have the last two times:laugh:

That doesn't say much for the Red Sox then who got spanked by the team that got spanked by the low rate team.. :tongue:

yankees trade for a rod and go onto destroy every team by large margins. they break the record for most wins in a season. look for a phenomenal year out of kevin brown. if the other starters dont hold up either the yankees hitting will destroy the other team or steinbrenner will go bu more pitchers :laugh:

2005 ......

nomar signs with yanks :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: