Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This girl on the left...

nomembername

......uh.....here's my opinion...since we are all playing americas next top model.....

.....1st pic....girl on left very pretty....while boobs are quite large...still beautiful girl.....girl on right.......SLAMMIN bod......BUTT ass face.....umm u can get a tit job....man up and get some work on that beak....

....2nd pic....girl on right.....hot....hot....

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Yeah....they do seem a lil gay! Whats with the mustache anyways???

Ill agree with NMN the one on the left is wicked hot, but theyre both hot in that oh Im fake and I paid to look this good. See Im more attracted to those girls that are naturally beautiful. The ones where you can wake up in the morning and they have no makeup on, theyre in sweats and a t shirt and you still wanna fuck the shit out of them! :eek:

thats the shit right there, I'd take a natural 8 any time over a fake ass 10...I love girls that dont use too much makeup and shit...sweats and tshirt or top with pigtails with sweats is so fukin hot...

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Tastey, I can't agree that any of those girls are hotter. The one on the right is cute, but she's got a bulging nose (a little red dont you think??) and no lips. Her eyes look good, and so does her ass, thats about it. They also look barely legal.

You are totally right about the body language though....I bet that pic was taken because those guys were begging for it. She is pretty, but a little too tan....looks totally fake even if it were taken in miami. Can you say spray on tan?

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Originally posted by ou812

The girl in the black is crossing her legs towards him, not away from him though.....................

hmmmmm

look at both of their bodies. the guys are leaning IN, the girls are leaning away from them. if they were be attracted, the guys would be leaning out or remain neutral, and the girls would lean in.

and no problem guys, you can have the other two, i´ll share mine with misky :tongue: