Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRANCE spots

Originally posted by skarrd4life

Hey everyone,

What are some good Trance spots in the NYC area?? Also if you know of some in the New Brunswick, NJ area hook me up. I just moved up from miami and i haven't found dick for trance places...

Mark Mid-March on your calendar....

from that day on..it will not be necessary to wait for the big name DJ's coming in to give u trance...

I am not going to disclose too much info at this point...

you want big name trance DJ's..you got it!!

you want more trance in this city..it's HERE!!!!!!

Just keep your eyes posted here...and await the uprise!!!

Originally posted by Roxxia

from that day on..it will not be necessary to wait for the big name DJ's coming in to give u trance...

OMG are you serious.

Please let me know, let us know, when this happens.

I will definitly be there.

-billy

AVALON.............Good bet that mostly every friday is trance. Look at the DJ's they been having. Now im sayin most of the time because, not everytime, but judge jules, sandra collins, BT, Guy Ornadel, d:fuse, and Ferry Corsten on the 28th......sounds like AVALON is heading in the more trance direction if you ask me... Go to Avalon

Originally posted by Roxxia

YAY!!! :bowdown::drool::party: :party:

Originally posted by rs22b

i agree with you on this one. Avalon is always a good bet for trance stuff, but you do get those nights where it is other genres.

Sandra was awesome on Saturday. Definitly killed the place.

Not to be missed is Ferry Corsten!

-billy

What was up with Sandra Spinning Hey Yaaa from Outkast tho at the end of the night. It was supposed to be her last track, but the fans demanded more, so she played some remix of "Yet Another Day" I never heard before. But seriously, not that I minded it at all, I thought it was actually pretty cool she played that, but damn, Im just curious what made her play it tho. I heard some guy say that Sandra had to be drunk.

Check out Club SeHo this Friday, with guest DJ Victor Dinaire and resident DJ Tae Seol aka DJ Tek

TFST does a monthly event there.

http://www.tfst-nyc.com

Also, funny no one has mentioned it yet - Paul van Dyk @ Roxy, Feb 27

http://www.madeevents.com

Look out for info on John 00 Fleming playing at Arc some time in March, for the last time at its current location.

http://www.arcspace.net

And already mentioned:

Avalon

2/20 - Darude

2/21 - D:Fuse

2/28 - Ferry Corsten

George Acosta @ SF on 2/21

"What was up with Sandra Spinning Hey Yaaa from Outkast tho at the end of the night. It was supposed to be her last track, but the fans demanded more, so she played some remix of "Yet Another Day" I never heard before. But seriously, not that I minded it at all, I thought it was actually pretty cool she played that, but damn, Im just curious what made her play it tho. I heard some guy say that Sandra had to be drunk."

Rumor has it that Sandra Collins is suffering from Oakenfolditis... since she is affiliated with Perfecto....

-----

leave the top 40 out of my sets, thank you very much!

i feel ya...

i'm not from NY... everyone here that I do know, loves their hip hop/reggae.

so i get stuck going to that oh, 24/7...

unless those few circumstances when I force my g/f or other guy to avalon or arc... they end up getting headaches (ha ha ha ha), then we go home...

I've had to seriously contemplate goin to these places by myself!

Ferry Corsten on the 28th sounds very very tempting, but then again I'll see him Miami...

@ WMC!!! BABY!!!

dude! me too!

actually, I didn't know what WMC was!!!

I must've gone to one of the events during the time, paid 30.00 to get in... the bouncer said some special DJ...

I was just getting into it, it wasn't until AFTER I left, did I start to get familiar with PVD, Tenaglia, etc...

Space was my fav club at the time (2001), and then I learn the residents there...

man, talk about not appreciating who's actually spinning!!!