Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caruch got hitched!

Originally posted by nomembername

sexydiva, kiki and especially angrychic...you give girls a bad name

why do we give girls a bad name? bcs we speak our mind. we dont let guys walk all over us. and bcs we wont give you the time of day? tells you how much you know about us. dont judge a book by its cover.

kostap read your pm

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by angrychic

why do we give girls a bad name? bcs we speak our mind. we dont let guys walk all over us. and bcs we wont give you the time of day? tells you how much you know about us. dont judge a book by its cover.

kostap read your pm

U A BUTCH?

U SOUND LIKE IT

Originally posted by angrychic

kostap read your pm

after reading every single one of your annoying post I don't even think I would shoot a load in your ass

angrychic, times have changed my buck tooth Samoan friend. Get ready to strap your bakers dozen rolls to your pleather Ikea chair because it takes three days of hard work with a fine tooth comb and a Captain Crunch decoder ring before the random blabberings that make up your "flames" even resemble anything other than the smashing of a keyboard, you shitchomping short sighted yak raper.

attachment.php?postid=2086053

kim: I'm so in love, I can feel it when he holds me..

Mark: Man this fuckin girl is the worst, I spent 4,000 on a fuckin ring that I didn't even wanna give her, but I feel bad about that boston hooker... Holy shit, is she taller than me, phew no thank god, but almost.. but anyway, I hope that whore doesn't show up here that I fucked last week... would this fuckin guy take the picture already...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

attachment.php?postid=2086053

kim: I'm so in love, I can feel it when he holds me..

Mark: Man this fuckin girl is the worst, I spent 4,000 on a fuckin ring that I didn't even wanna give her, but I feel bad about that boston hooker... Holy shit, is she taller than me, phew no thank god, but almost.. but anyway, I hope that whore doesn't show up here that I fucked last week... would this fuckin guy take the picture already...

thats better than "im at circa with the engagement picture"