Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caruch got hitched!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would have thought that Mark could be just so romantic.........he kidnapped me to a Bed & Breakfast in Cornwall NY that just had this amazing scenery. The place was just adorned with flowers and our room even had a fireplace.

Then at night, he took me to the cozy Italian restaurant and actually stood up in front of the entire place and said, "I need everyone's attention!" "My name is Mark, and this is my girlfriend, Kim, and I need to ask her something." "Kim, I love you, will you marry me?"My heart just dropped and he got on one knee and showed me this beautiful ring. The whole place clapped. I even made a few women start crying. After that we were just so excited we couldn't even eat!!

It just all went by so fast. It was not even 30 seconds of time and my whole entire life has changed. It's just amazing! I am glowing.

Kimmy

Originally posted by kimnmark819

Who would have thought that Mark could be just so romantic.........he kidnapped me to a Bed & Breakfast in Cornwall NY that just had this amazing scenery. The place was just adorned with flowers and our room even had a fireplace.

Then at night, he took me to the cozy Italian restaurant and actually stood up in front of the entire place and said, "I need everyone's attention!" "My name is Mark, and this is my girlfriend, Kim, and I need to ask her something." "Kim, I love you, will you marry me?"My heart just dropped and he got on one knee and showed me this beautiful ring. The whole place clapped. I even made a few women start crying. After that we were just so excited we couldn't even eat!!

It just all went by so fast. It was not even 30 seconds of time and my whole entire life has changed. It's just amazing! I am glowing.

Kimmy

aww how romantic..thats not how i planned my popping the question....I plan on being in some sleazy $20 a night motel with a hooker named candy oops forgot she spells it with 2 ii's Candii rolling over after im doing banging her finishing the cracker jacks and giving her the suprise ring inside!!!!!

How's that for romantic??!!!!!!!