Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caruch got hitched!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

and Brian, your one of those guys who breaks a girl down, calls her names, slaps her, makes her feel bad about her theighs, ties her up, puts her in the trunk on the way home from Boston Bowl last august, then terrorized her family until the cops came to your place and had a shoot out for 45 minutes, aren't you?

I still think Stymie is a nice guy...although I dont agree with what he did to Ras!

Is this shit for real? This is horrible...I'm depressed now after reading this.

Kim, I don't know you but if you guys truly did break off the engagement, I am very sorry and wish you luck. Try to keep your head up and hang in there. Every thing happens for a reason ;)

2 more things:

1) are you going to change your screen name now &

2) PM me if you want me to be a rebound fuck or something :D

Originally posted by ariesgirly

Nothing about Mark surprises me. He will never change. It's almost like every relationship repests itself. God, it's like Groundhog's day!:laugh:

You can't blame the guy for wanting to get some no strings attached sex before he throws his life away. Besides if it happened in a different state it doesn't count anyway.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Your bill is in the mail, we here at Ras Corp. send out our invoices on the 8th of each month, you didn't get away w/ a free fuck.

BUT BUT BUT SHE TOLD ME I WAS SPECIAL....SHE SAID I WASNT LIKE LL THE OTHERS....I JUST DONT GET IT...I THOUGHT I MEANT SOMETHING TO HER....SHE EVEN SWALLOWED.:tongue::laugh::D