Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caruch got hitched!

Originally posted by nomembername

Did you get drunk one night and shake your cooch in mark's face and tell him "go ahead, lick that shit...I won't tell" and then he turned you down, so you felt like a filthy whore and made up some story to kim how mark tried to seduce you?

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION ALREADY ANGRYCHIC! :mad:

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIRST OF ALL NOMEMBERNAME DONT EVER CURSE OR GET LOUD WITH ME!! UNLESS YOU KNOW ME. THAN ITS OK.

AND HELL NO I DIDNT PUT MY ANYTHING IN FRONT OF CARUCH.

HE WOULD NEED A STEP LADDER TO SEE ME.

ILL TELL YOU ALL ONE THING. I GIVE KIM ALOT OF CREDIT FOR LASTING AS LONG AS SHE DID. I WOULD HAVE SLAPPED HIM ALONG TIME AGO.

AFTER THAT COMMENT IM WAITNG FOR THE OTHER GIRL WHO SAID SHE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM TO SAY SOMETHING. LOL.

Originally posted by angrychic

FIRST OF ALL NOMEMBERNAME DONT EVER CURSE OR GET LOUD WITH ME!! UNLESS YOU KNOW ME. THAN ITS OK.

AND HELL NO I DIDNT PUT MY ANYTHING IN FRONT OF CARUCH.

HE WOULD NEED A STEP LADDER TO SEE ME.

ILL TELL YOU ALL ONE THING. I GIVE KIM ALOT OF CREDIT FOR LASTING AS LONG AS SHE DID. I WOULD HAVE SLAPPED HIM ALONG TIME AGO.

AFTER THAT COMMENT IM WAITNG FOR THE OTHER GIRL WHO SAID SHE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM TO SAY SOMETHING. LOL.

See it's little bitches like yourself that don't know that the only time your mouth should be open is when our dicks are in it that drive people like Mark to Boston to fuck hookers!

Oh yeah, and one more thing...

attachment.php?s=&postid=21057

To see Kim in love like that was nice, she's a great girl.. Has a great head on her shoulders, good career and is cares about people.... Its too bad, he lost something good, someone who cared about Mark for who he was, or at least thought he was... bBeing decived is such a let down, shes going to have some hang ups on future relationships due to this tragedy... She'll be fine tho, shes a strong black woman that knows where shes going and more importantly where shes been.

See it's little bitches like yourself that don't know that the only time your mouth should be open is when our dicks are in it that drive people like Mark to Boston to fuck hookers!

obviously youre single, too.

and dumbass, im well aware of what the caps lock is. i used it for a reason.

dont ever talk to me like that again.

youre ruining this.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

To see Kim in love like that was nice, she's a great girl.. Has a great head on her shoulders, good career and is cares about people.... Its too bad, he lost something good, someone who cared about Mark for who he was, or at least thought he was... bBeing decived is such a let down, shes going to have some hang ups on future relationships due to this tragedy... She'll be fine tho, shes a strong black woman that knows where shes going and more importantly where shes been.

one little thing, shes white. not that being black is a bad thing.

youre right. she is a great girl. she will be fine. shes over him. more everyday.

its just never easy to end a relationship.

obviously youre single, too.

and dumbass, im well aware of what the caps lock is. i used it for a reason.

dont ever talk to me like that again.

youre ruining this.

You sound like a very dippy broad.

one little thing, shes white. not that being black is a bad thing.

youre right. she is a great girl. she will be fine. shes over him. more everyday.

Wow, last month was Black History Month.

Show some respect!

bro, relax a bit...youre getting a little carried away.

btw what happened at Factory I heard something went down..anyone know details??

Mark fucked a hooker in boston?? X who was it?

what i want to know is if Kim will spill the beans on the Royal Breakup before Caruch comes on here and fucking shit talks her and makes her look like a whore.

kim my advice...tell the story before your man comes on here and murders you then whatever you say will be falling on deaf ears....

Rumor has it Caruch has a little penis...can you confirm or deny this??

SURE IT IS NOTHING SAYS I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO HAVE AN ETERNAL BOND LIKE A RESTRAINING ORDER....BTW ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD LAWYER IN BERGEN COUNTY FOR FIGHTING RESTRAINING ORDERS??:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DIAMOND RINGS ARE FOREVER....SO ARE FINAL RESTRAINING ORDERS. :D

Originally posted by kostaP

You're right Kosta, I'm sorry. Sometimes I get carried away because I've been hurt one too many times by females and every once in a while emotions of mine that I've been holding in come out a little harsh.

Oh yeah, angrychic...

attachment.php?s=&postid=22393

Originally posted by kostaP

btw what happened at Factory I heard something went down..anyone know details??

Mark fucked a hooker in boston?? X who was it?

what i want to know is if Kim will spill the beans on the Royal Breakup before Caruch comes on here and fucking shit talks her and makes her look like a whore.

kim my advice...tell the story before your man comes on here and murders you then whatever you say will be falling on deaf ears....

Rumor has it Caruch has a little penis...can you confirm or deny this??

kosta, im glad you asked that prick to relax. i wasnt going to be that nice. wait, im not nice. lol.

they broke up. its a sad thing. kim already said her thoughts about it. besides. caruch doesnt have the balls to come on and post anything.

they broke up. its a sad thing. kim already said her thoughts about it. besides. caruch doesnt have the balls to come on and post anything.

You seem to have no problem bashing some guy who's not even here to defend himself...you sure he didn't turn you down one night?

You're right Kosta, I'm sorry. Sometimes I get carried away because I've been hurt one too many times by females and every once in a while emotions of mine that I've been holding in come out a little harsh.

Oh yeah, angrychic...

you obviously like to bust balls. i would but yours but youre still healing from the sex change operation.

You seem to have no problem bashing some guy who's not even here to defend himself...you sure he didn't turn you down one night?

thats how much you know. mark has read this thread. and im not saying anything that i havent or wouldnt say to the kids face.

what are you his bodyguard.

you obviously like to bust balls. i would but yours but youre still healing from the sex change operation.

You're right, I do like to bust balls and I'm just trying to spice up this thread...you asked before if I was single, well I am. PM me and maybe the two of us could get together some time and share a milkshake :D

Oh yeah, angrychic...

::caps lock off::

you beat me to the point...good job.

great pic btw.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Kosta, someone just emailed me a pic of the hooker, this is from a reliable source...

I repeat, A RELIABLE SOURCE

suffolk_crossdresser_300.jpg

those are some killer legs....i can see why caruch dumped Kim now for a hooker in Boston.