Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caruch got hitched!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen no matter what any of you might say about caruch he's a good guy. And believe me when i say he would not go to a hooker. its unfortunate that mark and kim broke it off because they deserve to be happy. Things happen for a reason and it's probably better off that they arent' together. I have loved Mark from the day i met him and always will. He's a better man now than i have ever known him to be. So get off his back and stop making up b.s. rumors about hookers and abortions... Thanks Have a Nice Night!

-Pooh!:D

Originally posted by ibeclubbin

Listen no matter what any of you might say about caruch he's a good guy. And believe me when i say he would not go to a hooker. its unfortunate that mark and kim broke it off because they deserve to be happy. Things happen for a reason and it's probably better off that they arent' together. I have loved Mark from the day i met him and always will. He's a better man now than i have ever known him to be. So get off his back and stop making up b.s. rumors about hookers and abortions... Thanks Have a Nice Night!

who's this Lauren?

You must be the girl he cheated with...

Shut your fucking mouth, you fucking whore.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

You must be the girl he cheated with...

Mark dated this girl years ago...she was like 19 or something then...i think they broke up for...nevermind the reason...she's cute tho..ill give her that much...however I deduced the same opinion as you X after reading her shitty post.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

So this can be a lesson to people who wanna post personal shit on a public messageboard, to think about what the fuck they are doing before they hit "Submit thread"

this public service announcement has been brought to you ny xlr8ted...fucking awesome bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

i have not discussed it w/him. what is teh deal w/this thread? i just opened it and read the first couple pages, then the last....fill me in :confused: why a sticky?

Sorry no cliff notes for this one...trust me though it is a good read from beginning to end.

Enjoy :D