Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caruch got hitched!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomembername

Damn Mark, you fucked up...I would have held on to her. Looks like Kim has already moved on and found someone ready to make a committment

pics18.jpg

lmfaooo

Did she give the ring back??

Id pawn that shit.

attn Kim of kim and mark

in light of recent events it has come to my attention that your group has split up. I understrand the stress that youare going through and feel terrible for the situation. I would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest sympathy and off you my apologies. to alleviate the situation I will be at Circa tonight and I offer you my services to get your mind off the current situation as I am most certain you are bothered by what has occured. Please do not wear lipstick it is a bitch getting it off my penis after a hearty and healthy blowjob...and to speed up the process I suggest you wear a skirt and no underwear. Thank you in advance for your expected cooperation.

Kosta P.

PS. DO you swallow?

See, now this pic really brings a tear to my eye because you can already see how happy Kim is while Mark looks completely miserable...this must have been taken right after Mark got back from Boston

attachment.php?postid=2086181

the guilt must have set in.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I'll tell ya what mark, she is fuckin smoking hot, and shes going to make a man very happy... I hope your happy in what you've done....

you aint kidding...what a mistake he made giving that piece of ass up. Something like that only comes around once in a life time.

imagine all of the offers she's getting now that she's single. She must be living it up...does anyone know where she usually hangs out?

you aint kidding...what a mistake he made giving that piece of ass up. Something like that only comes around once in a life time.

imagine all of the offers she's getting now that she's single. She must be living it up...does anyone know where she usually hangs out?

im calling first dibs...i will sweep her off her feet bang her for a while then move up to boston with her so I can share her with all you guys. nomember you may feel free to cross the bridge to jersey and hammer away at her as well.