Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caruch got hitched!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN...leave work to go home and 13 pages later !!!:laugh: :laugh: :blank: :blank:

Well I really don't know Mark too too well...but I met him a couple times and he grew up in town away from me and with my boys from Lhurst...Honestly dont know what happend between them both ...but he is really friggin annoying!

And shes a hottie !;)

Originally posted by ceepee

DAMN...leave work to go home and 13 pages later !!!:laugh: :laugh: :blank: :blank:

Well I really don't know Mark too too well...but I met him a couple times and he grew up in town away from me and with my boys from Lhurst...Honestly dont know what happend between them both ...but he is really friggin annoying!

And shes a hottie !;)

Did you ever try getting with Kim while they were still together?

If not, do you think now that they aren't together, you will try and get in her pants?

Originally posted by nomembername

Did you ever try getting with Kim while they were still together?

If not, do you think now that they aren't together, you will try and get in her pants?

Uhm......no

and...Uhm.....Maybe !

Please, guys leave Kim alone as far as I heard she's a wonderful person. An all of you talk like you know Mark so well, but in reality none of you would know how he really is until you dated him!!!! You don't see the true colors of Mark!!! And this goes for Kosta going back to the old thread that I posted it. For your information I broke up with him, and there is a lot more to it than any of you will ever know. And when you called me a psycho for posting that thread he was the one telling me that he will sit by my door step until I get back with him!!! So I think you need to re-think what you say, till you get your story strait. So I think you guys should leave them two alone, and stop talking about everyones shit and making people look bad, I guess none of you have anything better to do!!!! Yeah maybe it was wrong for them to tell everyone that they split, because it's none of anyones business but theirs, and what ever reason they did split up over should be theirs not everyone elses. So Leave Kim Alone!!!! She didn't do anything bad to any of you!!! And that's all I have to say!

Look, I made some mistakes, no I dont know what are you talking about with Boston but joking around causes more problems.

I made some mistakes and now I have to live with them, Its hard cause I cant get things back and this isnt helping.

Kim is a very great girl and she doesnt deserve this, I expected better from people who I thought were my friends. I guess you cant trust anyone anymore.

Broadcasting this on a wedsite isnt mature and this is just prolonging the agony.

Originally posted by caruch

I expected better from people who I thought were my friends. I guess you cant trust anyone anymore.

Are you referring to me?? or the Guys from Boston??

Yo ANGRY...PAY UP BITCH I TOLD YOU HE COULDNT HOLD OUT TILL THE END OF THE WEEK AND HE WAS GONNA POST!!!!!!!!!

CHA CHA CHA CHING$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by babyjulz

Please, guys leave Kim alone as far as I heard she's a wonderful person. An all of you talk like you know Mark so well, but in reality none of you would know how he really is until you dated him!!!! You don't see the true colors of Mark!!! And this goes for Kosta going back to the old thread that I posted it. For your information I broke up with him, and there is a lot more to it than any of you will ever know. And when you called me a psycho for posting that thread he was the one telling me that he will sit by my door step until I get back with him!!! So I think you need to re-think what you say, till you get your story strait. So I think you guys should leave them two alone, and stop talking about everyones shit and making people look bad, I guess none of you have anything better to do!!!! Yeah maybe it was wrong for them to tell everyone that they split, because it's none of anyones business but theirs, and what ever reason they did split up over should be theirs not everyone elses. So Leave Kim Alone!!!! She didn't do anything bad to any of you!!! And that's all I have to say!

stfu YOU LITTLE PSYCHO SLUT. You were a tight hole...get over it. Now that your used and abused youre done with. Go suck off some other promoters so you can get into clubs for free and free drinks you little cock whore.

I wasnt going to post but you guys are brutal.

Kim is upset by this and so am I and this isnt helping us fix what problems we had. I am just asking to please just let it go and let us work things out without this drama, Please.

I dont know anyone from Boston so disreguarding them is easy.

Kosta saying the things you say about my ex fiance is wrong, you suposed to by my friend.

Kosta saying the things you say about my ex fiance is wrong, you suposed to by my friend.

MArk, cmon now...Im just jumping in on the fun...I wouldnt actually bang her. Im going for comedic/shock value here.

So I guess I shouldnt ask you if you got laid in MIami during the conference?

No, Kosta I didnt have fun

I tried to get away but it didnt help.

its not easy

Mark, its a girl. There are MILLIONS more. And dont give me this is the one bullshit. Bro....cmon...we all have our ups and downs...Move on...water under the bridge....We've all been engaged at one point and broken it off because the dirty whore wanted to fuck your friend and lie to you for three months while she was still fucking him behind your back in your own fucking bed.....sorry I got carried away there...but yeah it happens dude.

Listen next week or the week after is the Boston Bar Crawl...we'll go up there I grab you some more hookers....Santa can come again also and you'll forget all about this...BTW there's this one Boston Chick named Ras...she does this great thing with her tongue....Ill have her show ya;)