Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Undercover Pigs At Avalon This Past Saturday

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deepwetkisses

Two weeks ago at spirit, a guy asked me for cocaine......yes he said cocaine.......he said he was from Albany and wanted to party tonight. I looked at him and laughed cause either he was undercover 5-0 or just a fucking geek!

it happened 3 times?:confused:

Originally posted by peternorth

Has anyone seen people taken down in a club by an undercover? I never have so I was wondering if this is something they do, or do they wait until you leave the club to nail you?

-Peter

Depends how hungry they are, Ive seen both to tell you the truth. Ive seen like 2 big dudes just grab a buy from the back and start pushing him, they said someshit and he didnt try to fight. And the other shit, they caught some kid right when he was walking out. They must have been watching him n shit.

Point blank, like some dude said before, your stupid if you do them.....but personally, if you are going to do them, keep it to yourself...dont say shit to no one, and always say no if someone asks. NO MATTER HOW FUCKED UP YOU ARE OR MAY LOOK, AS LONG AS YOUR ALIVE, FUNCTIONING, WALKING AROUND AND TALKING, ( MEANING NOT SPASSING OUT IN SOME CORNER SOMEWHERE TRIPPING BALLS) YOU SHOULD BE FINE AND THEY CANT FUCK WITH YOU. THEY DIDNT SEE YOU DO SHIT, YOUR NOT IN PUBLIC BECAUSE YOUR IN A CLUB YOU PAID TO GET INTO, THEY CANT ARREST YOU UNLESS YOU ADMIT TO SHIT, OR YOU GIVE THEM A REASON.

Has anyone seen people taken down in a club by an undercover? I never have so I was wondering if this is something they do, or do they wait until you leave the club to nail you?

-Peter

depends... The more buys they make the easier it is to build a case against someone.. Almost every dealer that goes down that way has a minimum of 3 buys documented. A single buy can usually get tossed out with a good lawyer (entrapment.. etc) and usually usn't worth the effort.. Multiple buys serve to confirm that the person is definately a dealer and didnt just sell a pill because someone was bugging him.. and more importantly tells the cops you have a steady supply.. (they're much more interested in having a low level guy set up his suppliers)

On the other hand .. if it's a simple buy and bust that they're using to build a case against a club, theyre going to looking to make as many busts of individual people as they possible can.

I've seen it go down a few different ways.. sometimes they'll take people down immediately.. sometimes they'll wait till they make a few buys and take them down together.. and one time I saw where they had a cop posing as a bouncer make believe he was throwing they guy out and they had a police van outside with about 5 other busted dealers in it..

I know someone who sold to an undercover 8 times before they moved in on him... the one thing they always do with multiple buys is they keep asking for more quantity each time.. thats a good tipoff that you're being set up ..

i remember in the chill room @ vinyl, this dude just went up and down the line of people sittin, going "E, K, H, E, K, H, E, K, H..."

for like five minutes.

I finally looked at him and motioned him over and he shot a glance at some people behind me. I had no fucking clue what the story was, but i dont do drugs... and when he bent down to listen to what I had to say, I just told him "dude, give it a rest. we're just trying to relax here."

He kind of looked at me weird for a second, then shot me a grin, then just went back up and down the line.

Then i understood.

*sigh*

so glad i'm a sober partier.

Thanks for the 411 Bumpdaddy...

How often do the cops work with the clubs to pull this off? and how often are they working independent of the clubs?

The bouncer trick is sneaky to say the least.

-Peter

back in the draper days they used to work with exit ALL the time, in fact i'm not sure how many nites there WERNT cops in that place...but at that point they had so much on that club it was probably the only way they could stay open.

Countless times throughout the nite you'd just see two cops in plain clothes with just a badge hangin around their nect go up and grab a kid and walk away with him...then again exit also had a MASSIVE camera system installed so if i was a betting man they just sat in the security office watched ppl all nite making deals and then just moved in on them at the end of the nite and walked into court with the VHS as evidnece :idea:

i never coulda really undersand why clubs woudl work with the cops on stuff liek this tho, like just seeing this stuff go down or hearing about people getting busted and shit dosnt exactly make people want to come back to your establishment ya kno...

You guy's are missing the bigger picture, It's not just Avalon,SF,EXIT,VINYL, it all of the major club city's like Miami,NYC, ETC. The DEA and special task force's are hitting all the club hard as fuck to enforce the zero tolenace policy.

Like I have stated in previous thread's it's not smart doing drug's period before or after leaving a club, here in Miami the bouncer's are instructed to find people that are really banged up and take em out side then you gotta deal with the cop's harrassing you when you get kicked at at 7 am grinding your teeth like a bitch.

The past few's time's down here in miami I wasn't doing anything but drinking sitting at the bar smoking a cig, did not give off any indication that I was on drug's no sunlgasse's, not sweating nor dialated pupil's and I still had fucker's coming up to me ever 5 minute's I got to the point where I was so fucking annoyed and pissed off over it I left the club.

Let this be a warning to all of you attending WMC and ULTRA this year keep your shit in check cause they are gonna be everywhere watching everything................

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

Still, only one person really answered my question tho, did anyone else who went to avalon saturday night notice all the cops. Was anyone else harassed has avalon been like that any other night?

i didn't really notice but i didn't show up until 3:30 and it was my 1st time there.

no one asked me for anything but i wasn't looking sketchy at all....

at arc someone from the UK/Ireland/South America always asks me for pills.

Originally posted by str8upcore

You guy's are missing the bigger picture, It's not just Avalon,SF,EXIT,VINYL, it all of the major club city's like Miami,NYC, ETC. The DEA and special task force's are hitting all the club hard as fuck to enforce the zero tolenace policy.

Like I have stated in previous thread's it's not smart doing drug's period before or after leaving a club, here in Miami the bouncer's are instructed to find people that are really banged up and take em out side then you gotta deal with the cop's harrassing you when you get kicked at at 7 am grinding your teeth like a bitch.

The past few's time's down here in miami I wasn't doing anything but drinking sitting at the bar smoking a cig, did not give off any indication that I was on drug's no sunlgasse's, not sweating nor dialated pupil's and I still had fucker's coming up to me ever 5 minute's I got to the point where I was so fucking annoyed and pissed off over it I left the club.

Let this be a warning to all of you attending WMC and ULTRA this year keep your shit in check cause they are gonna be everywhere watching everything................

never saw so many undercovers in life like I saw at ultra last yr

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

never saw so many undercovers in life like I saw at ultra last yr

I can promise you it will be double or triple compared to last year especially with BUSH zero tolerance toward's drug's, the club's too

it's just not worth the risk..........................

...the key is to simply be discrete and "chill" when consuming ones drugs in a club or in a public place . Being paranoid or hesitant simply makes you stand out like a "sore thumb" . And as for dealing , I dunno nothing about that as I would never do such a thing ,therefore i have nothing to worry about when out .

If you follow my advice , you should'nt be troubled by Undercovers or narcs throught out your nights .

Originally posted by mursa

...the key is to simply be discrete and "chill" when consuming ones drugs in a club or in a public place

Good advice. Once you start looking around to see who's watching, you've already given yourself up. I always pretend I'm reaching in my pocket for a piece of gum or something. I wouldn't give a shit who's watching then.

Originally posted by foxylady69

Camera systems, someone mentioned them... Does anyone know if clubs are allowed to install cameras in bathrooms (in the stalls, not just out in the open area)?

as far as i kno that would be an invasion of privacy, in fact i vaguely remember a club or restaurant out west somehwere getting in deep shit when a patron found a hidden camera in a ceiling tile in a womans bathroom

most of you would not know/spot real undercover cops. Chances are the peson you think is a cop is some weirdo.

All the undercover stings target dealers, and almost in all cases CI's will be used.

Next time you bugging out thinking there are 20 cops watching you, take a deep breath, its the drugs messing with your head!

Originally posted by diesel77

Ill be over as soon as my S.W.A.T gear comes back from the cleaners! :D

keep your door unlocked so we wont have to kick it in(hard) and save you cash on lock replacement! ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

actually this guy i work with on weekends, was telling me how he has this part time job and i never asked what it is...and finally last week, we were talking about Paterson..and he was like I hate going over there...and i thought he was down with shit....but he was like it keeps me so busy.....and i asked what he was doing there..and he works for the sheriffs's department, in undercover narcotics...he offered to get me a friends and family card, but he had no idea about me...u never know who u r talking to