Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party 93.1

shroomy

Party 93.1 regresses the scene more that advances it!!!:(

most people who don't know any better that listen to that station, actually think that its "real" dance music...:mad::blown::cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

hell, EVEN I would rather listen to hip hop, than all that bubble gum music OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!

this is sumthing that definately needs to be addressed by the masses to this weak ass station!!!!

hi there, my name is jason adams,dj eddie g's agent out of miami. i was woundering if anyone can help me with the recording on party 931 last saturday at voodoo lounge with my artist eddie g in f. lauderdale. if u can please email me or pm me so i can figure out how to go about getting from u, and i will send out free cds for the help also fr anyone who can help me.

thank u so much

south beach miami productions

jason adams - owner

Party 93.1 regresses the scene more that advances it!!!:(

most people who don't know any better that listen to that station, actually think that its "real" dance music...:mad::blown::cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

hell, EVEN I would rather listen to hip hop, than all that bubble gum music OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!

this is sumthing that definately needs to be addressed by the masses to this weak ass station!!!!

Originally posted by candyrollx69

:tongue: That's why I made plans to go see Carl Cox on the 6th and Tiesto on the 7th :D

i might actually skip cox on sat nite to go see jazzanova/bugz in the attic...

wmc is an opp. to see acts you normally havent seen &/or cant see anytime..

ive heard cox around 3/4 times already

best being at groove jet..

but who knows, still up in the air

I still don't understand why you all rag on 93.1 so much. The station is not targeted towards the hardcore clubgoers. Get over it already..

If you want to hear what you want, or "better" music...get an iPod for your car, get some more CDs, or an XM/Sirius receiver.

Originally posted by pod

I still don't understand why you all rag on 93.1 so much. The station is not targeted towards the hardcore clubgoers. Get over it already..

If you want to hear what you want, or "better" music...get an iPod for your car, get some more CDs, or an XM/Sirius receiver.

I quit ragging on 93.1 a long time ago. Hence I don't listen anymore, except for Global DJ Broadcast, or live broadcast from a club with a DJ I wanna hear; Markus Schulz.

I have plenty of stuff to listen too that I know I will enjoy; ID-T radio shows, ASOT, etc.

hi there, my name is jason adams,dj eddie g's agent out of miami. i was woundering if anyone can help me with the recording on party 931 last saturday at voodoo lounge with my artist eddie g in f. lauderdale. if u can please email me or pm me so i can figure out how to go about getting from u, and i will send out free cds for the help also fr anyone who can help me.

thank u so much

jason adams - owner

hi there, my name is jason adams,dj eddie g's agent out of miami. i was woundering if anyone can help me with the recording on party 931 last friday the 13th at voodoo lounge with my artist eddie g in f. lauderdale. if u can please email me or pm me so i can figure out how to go about getting from u, and i will send out free cds for the help also fr anyone who can help me.

thank u so much

jason adams - owner