Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party 93.1

shroomy

I'm actually listening to it right now.... usually it's the same ol' dance stuff and that's when i'll put on some tiesto or lawler or kleienberg... but about 35 minutes ago they put a madonna remix of like 9 songs it was pretty good. Now it's Ordinary world...which i haven't heard in a while....hmmmm at least ya'll informed......LOL

Originally posted by CrzyC

Uh huh...I get shit for listening to that station and it turns out you guys listen to....:laugh:

All I know is...I win free stuff all the time!!!:D

I listen . . . but the song rotation has just been the same since the station went on the air . . and if I hear "Hey Ya" again I am going to :vomit3:

What have you won?

No direspect....but 93.1 ...SUUUCCCKKKSSS!!!!!!! not being an ass about it...it's just too much ...They play the same songs ..over n over..n over n over...till you can't stand that song you once kind of liked...I mean I know they helped launch electronic dance music too the masses here in South Florida ...but come on guys!! Enough is enough ...Miami should have a radio station...where you have local djs getting more exposure...and yes talk on the freaken radio please....They need to change that silly as format ...no lie..

Except for George Alvarado...Markus Shultz..underground show..and some live broadcasts they do live on fri. sat. nights...

The rest of the time...can u say ...SUUUUUCCCCCKKKSSS!!!!!