Clubplanet Nightlife Community

evanescence - my immortal

sextacy911

This Has Gabriel and Dresden writen all over it...I would love to hear a remix of this song.After what they did wit Hello i still get chills when i listen to it.

Evanesence has such a sick chillin voice and is soft at the same time which is rare these days.

Im sure some mix will come out of this..

Originally posted by domainsound

This Has Gabriel and Dresden writen all over it...I would love to hear a remix of this song.After what they did wit Hello i still get chills when i listen to it.

Evanesence has such a sick chillin voice and is soft at the same time which is rare these days.

Im sure some mix will come out of this..

No "official" remixes are being done on this song according to wind-up records.... :(

Originally posted by djbeavis

yeah this would be cool to hear, they are a great band in general....the thing that sucks though is the guitarist left and went to tour with hilary duff or somethign like that...thats what i heard anyway

yeah he left the band while they were on tour in europe

It was the typical "i'm not getting enough attention" thing. He was pissed about amy lee, the lead singer, getting all the attention the band got. If ya ask me, she deserves it...without her he's just another guitar player. Her voice is what makes that band

Originally posted by djprotege

yeah he left the band while they were on tour in europe

It was the typical "i'm not getting enough attention" thing. He was pissed about amy lee, the lead singer, getting all the attention the band got. If ya ask me, she deserves it...without her he's just another guitar player. Her voice is what makes that band

what a girl, lol