Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The top ten clubs in the U.S.

I was chillin' at Circa last night with the usual peeps and a discussion about the hottest clubs in the U.S. came up. Here is (after some heated discussion) the top ten list (feel free to agree or disagree):

1. Circa, Rochelle Park, NJ-what else would be #1? It has the best food, the strongest drinks, the best crowd, vibe, and bartenders (thanks George and Marco!) of anywhere in the United States. :D

2. Crobar, NYC-beautiful club, good DJ's, friendly atmosphere

3. Space, Miami- unreal if you haven't been there.

4. Merge, Seaside Heights, NJ- Richie Rydell and the Merge/Metro/Circa family-DOWN THE SHORE!!!! :D

5. Temptations, Seaside Heights, NJ- Denny Tsettos and vibe, enough said!!!

6. Avalon, Boston-nice club, great DJ's

7. Arc, NYC-Danny T on Friday's, superstar DJ's on Saturdays. So sad to see it go. :(

8. Joey's in Clifton-If you've been there on a Sunday (or Friday for that matter), you'd understand. ;)

9. Roxy, Boston- sick looking club, good vibe.

10. Spirit, NYC-DJ Boris ripping it up in the main room, so much potential!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by someclown

I was chillin' at Circa last night with the usual peeps and a discussion about the hottest clubs in the U.S. came up. Here is (after some heated discussion) the top ten list (feel free to agree or disagree):

1. Circa, Rochelle Park, NJ-what else would be #1? It has the best food, the strongest drinks, the best crowd, vibe, and bartenders (thanks George and Marco!) of anywhere in the United States. :D

4. Merge, Seaside Heights, NJ- Richie Rydell and the Merge/Metro/Circa family-DOWN THE SHORE!!!! :D

7. Arc, NYC-Danny T on Friday's, superstar DJ's on Saturdays. So sad to see it go. :(

8. Joey's in Clifton-If you've been there on a Sunday (or Friday for that matter), you'd understand. ;)

that list is horrible temps circa merge joeys would never even make that list

Imo

1. Circa

2. Deko

3. Hunka bunka

4. Merge, only on white party nights, and i'm not making pies :mad:

5. Tempts, only for the closing party when Denny Drops "You don't apprciaaaaaaaaaaaate me" cuz thats my jam.

6. Joeys.

7. Black Bear in newark

8. Metro, only on new years eve 02, the hotel afterparty was crazy, still need to see the video that Hype was shooting, crazy glasses too Hype.

9. XL lounge.

10. Club Badass.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Imo

1. Circa

2. Deko

3. Hunka bunka

4. Merge, only on white party nights, and i'm not making pies :mad:

5. Tempts, only for the closing party when Denny Drops "You don't apprciaaaaaaaaaaaate me" cuz thats my jam.

6. Joeys.

7. Black Bear in newark

8. Metro, only on new years eve 02, the hotel afterparty was crazy, still need to see the video that Hype was shooting, crazy glasses too Hype.

9. XL lounge.

10. Club Badass.

I agree Deko should be up there, though maybe not in the top 10. Also, Metro NYE '02 was an amazing night. I will NEVER forget the hotel afterparty. It was probably the best night of my life. I can't believe I lived through it. :)

I agree Deko should be up there, though maybe not in the top 10. Also, Metro NYE '02 was an amazing night. I will NEVER forget the hotel afterparty. It was probably the best night of my life. I can't believe I lived through it. :)

Bro Deko for Morillo last Thursday was the highlight of my life, the 2 1/2 marathon set was fuckin sickkkk...

I think i'm still banged up from Metro 02, I'd just like to thank the Metro Family for such a great night, you know who you are. Everytime I drive by the hotel I start shaking...

your all on crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metro lol, joeys, lol, deko lol, circa lol, merge lol.

i'm running out of laughs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 1/2 marathon @ deko for morillo are you kidding me????? thats a marathon???

alot of musically challenged people on here!

& of course it was SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by godisadj

your all on crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metro lol, joeys, lol, deko lol, circa lol, merge lol.

i'm running out of laughs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 1/2 marathon @ deko for morillo are you kidding me????? thats a marathon???

alot of musically challenged people on here!

& of course it was SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morillo at Deko was an amazing experience. He totally took us on a musical journey. I'm so sad that night is over. I can't wait for Circa tonight!!!

This list is a joke! Circa is really not that good and there drinks are not strong at all.

This list is comiong from people who have no clue!

The Temps closing party 1999 comes close. Denny dropped "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics. It was life-altering.

Yes very close, remember it like it was yesterday. I was wearing my orange hypercolor sleevless, Yellow dkny capris, and my diesels untied. I had a jug full of Jersey jim's finest Verve, and 2 jugs of yellow label K in my pocket, what a great night.

Originally posted by slinkyboy

This list is a joke! Circa is really not that good and there drinks are not strong at all.

This list is comiong from people who have no clue!

How can you say this list isn't good? You must have never felt the vibe of Joey's on a Sunday night.