Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(?) for everyone about "BLACK" with JP

Does everyone think JP did the right thing by being resident there? I am not a Factory head, but A LOT of my friends are and times they say "it was slow", "it wasnt that packed". EXIT is 10 times bigger then Factory. Whats gonna happen when those saying come back again. Cause im sure the people that went to Factory know it wasnt that packed every Sat. I do wish him all the luck and thank him for what he has provided in NYC for the past years. But there is A LOT of competition now.

What do you think??

Victor Soto

I agree with you it will be tough for JP to get heads there every single weekend. Theme parties will be off the hook but how many of those can you have?

Not to compare to Junior but when he was playing and it was empty the place just seemed to big and there was no vibe

His party can be successful if security does its job and not act like thugs (why a lot of people were turned off to juniors party) also clean the bathrooms at least 3 times a night

I wish him the best

good question.

sf wasn't pulling numbers and people love the space.

people hate the exit space. it's got that exit stigma associated with it.

also, sf wasn't pulling numbers b/f crobar and spirit opened.

now that they are opened, and avalon is doing well i think, then you have quo and at least one more that i know of opening in the spring. its gonna be real tough.

morillo at sf would just be silly..

if rg could pull that off, i'd be impressed.

although, as a side thought, since crobar doesn't do afterhours anymore and victor calderone is temporarily homeless, i could see richard trying to get him in for afterhours if shaw inks run there doesnt cut it.

maybe split vc 2 sats and morillo 2 sats?

great topic Vic,

I didn’t see any announcement anywhere that jp will be resident at black. I only read that he will be there on the 14th. I don’t think he is that dumb to do that. JP is at least twice as popular since all this shit went down. I wouldn’t be surprised if he only plays once every few months. That would be the best business move. After all he is in this game to make money so he can buy more meth. :laugh::blown:

Here's what I did:_ On the same night I will pay up on both!_

On SATURDAY, MARCH 13TH 2004 together we will celebrate a new chapter in New York City nightlife as we open "BLACK" with the first Saturday of my brand new RESIDENCY as well as participate in my (long awaited) greatest BIRTHDAY bash ever thrown.

there it is in his letter right there RESIDENCY he leased it for 3 yrs!!:D

all i have to say is to give JP a chance and see what happens.

Exit is a great venue if someone knows exactly what to do with it.

My only wish was to make it more like Space, Miami. Have JP has the resident, but bring the big time DJ's (PVD,Tiesto, Corsten). JP could do afterhours on the rooftop in the summer.

Originally posted by ravracer16

all i have to say is to give JP a chance and see what happens.

Exit is a great venue if someone knows exactly what to do with it.

My only wish was to make it more like Space, Miami. Have JP has the resident, but bring the big time DJ's (PVD,Tiesto, Corsten). JP could do afterhours on the rooftop in the summer.

Exactly!!

Victor Soto