Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I heard that BLACK has no lights

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

There absolutely have to be lighted corridors, exit signs nad doorways.. there's no way around it. but they could feasbly keep as dark a s movie theatre..

bd; you sure know your stuff - drugs, clubs, laws and regulations - I think you should open a club - at least there would be one place off the hook.....I am serious!

Originally posted by PCR

bd; you sure know your stuff - drugs, clubs, laws and regulations - I think you should open a club - at least there would be one place off the hook.....I am serious!

I've been through that phase already... used to have an afterhours spot ... nothing but a headache..

people dnt know who the fuck this kid is? so if u right a retarted thread people are gonna think your a fucken idiot, plus this is nyc, people dont fucken care. lol

it's totally against the law to have a ngihtclub be totally dark

the city will have someone come to my club hours before we open, to let us know if we need to make it briter in there..

i just recieved a letter about it a week ago, lol

ny is a cunt of a city to Run a club in,

TRUST:rolleyes:

Let me just tell you guys have no idea about what the fuckin lights they have in store. The light show will be the best in new york. The sound I cant even explain you thought s.f. had it just wait. NATIONLI.COM Chris and Kai yoshitoshoi records realease party fri 27th:D

its very hard to do a cool lighting dispay in a room that tall, theres no eqp on the market that is bright enought to make the beams look right, with out lighting the entire building in a bright overcast, Add 30more unit's to that, and no matter what there doing, it becomes to BRIGHT. and u feel like your in a bright shopping mall, and not a NYC Club.

i would lower everything down, and focus it more on 10 feet, then 45feet.

hang some metal art, in the middle so the second floors have something to look at,

keep the lights low....