Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Sound Factory - SNEAK PEEK (line-ups)

This is by far one of the best monthly line ups NYC has seen in a while. But dammit

CHANGE THE DARN SYSTEM

When I went to see Marco V I literally had to slam my head into the speaker in order to hear the highs. Remember THESE ARE TRANCE djs. And the best at it. Something needs to be done about the place and the management/promoters need to listen. Upgrade/fine tune the system. It is a key to a wonderful time.

Originally posted by tranceou

18 18 Marco V was 18. I dont beleive they even checked IDs at the entrance. Just please come for the music!

I'm so glad it's not 21+!!!! I loooooooove Cosmic Gate and was pissed that I wouldn't be able to get in...but don't have to worry about that anymore!

Originally posted by jaysea

18+ are the worse......

look at Vinyl.....people found out it was 18+, now look at the crowd,

bla

I hate when people say that...I'm gonna be 20 this year, so I obviously can't get into 21+ , but I still wanna go out and have a good time. Yes there are immature, sketchy people in the 18+ crowd, but you know what?....I bet there are just as many in the 21+ crowds! It's like just because we're under 21, we can't go out and enjoy ourselves because we'll ruin the party for the 21+ crowd:rolleyes: :rolleyes: You must have forgotten that you too were once under 21!

Originally posted by cutelilangel

I hate when people say that...I'm gonna be 20 this year, so I obviously can't get into 21+ , but I still wanna go out and have a good time. Yes there are immature, sketchy people in the 18+ crowd, but you know what?....I bet there are just as many in the 21+ crowds! It's like just because we're under 21, we can't go out and enjoy ourselves because we'll ruin the party for the 21+ crowd:rolleyes: :rolleyes: You must have forgotten that you too were once under 21!

oh, you cute little angel you

:itsok: