• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

I'll start the thread....Everyone add to it ;):tongue:

I'm dead tired.....:zzz:

My review later....:cool:

What a fucking LAME ass review... I 'll take care of the reviewing...

UM, now that I think about it, I'm too tired... see you later... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(now I see what Eric's talkin bout!)

i had a wonderfull and intresting time last night ... kool people , music was awsome !! see saleen ?? our locals rock harder than new jersey or ny dj's :D :D glad to see all the kool people ... and the ones who didnt go ... u missed a shitload of intresting events last night ...:D ill name a few off the top of my head ...

1. groove eric dancing to house

2. bling and saleen kissing and makin up :laugh:

3. and the most impressive one for me will have to be

SALEEN DANCING HIS ASS OFF TO PROGRESSIVE HOUSE AND MACKIN IT WITH A HOTT PIGEON :eek: :eek: i tell you saleen was rippin the dance floor "APART" !! :laugh: it was a great moment in clubbing history 4 me to see this .. and about the hott pigeon ... saleen went outside with her and didnt come back till a whole 10 minutes later :eek: SALEEN !! MUCH PROPS :D

bling , get movin dude ... saleen-1 bling -0 :laugh:

Even though I wasn't gonna go ...WTF ?! im a "crazy bitch" at times and at around midnight decided to go and support Matt & Jimmy and with the bonus of hanging with the CP peps and other friends .

Nice banging house for the most part , sometimes a lil too much vocals, but hey thats just my point of view .

:cool:

Originally posted by koky

i had a wonderfull and intresting time last night ... kool people , music was awsome !! see saleen ?? our locals rock harder than new jersey or ny dj's :D :D glad to see all the kool people ... and the ones who didnt go ... u missed a shitload of intresting events last night ...:D ill name a few off the top of my head ...

1. groove eric dancing to house

2. bling and saleen kissing and makin up :laugh:

3. and the most impressive one for me will have to be

SALEEN DANCING HIS ASS OFF TO PROGRESSIVE HOUSE AND MACKIN IT WITH A HOTT PIGEON :eek: :eek: i tell you saleen was rippin the dance floor "APART" !! :laugh: it was a great moment in clubbing history 4 me to see this .. and about the hott pigeon ... saleen went outside with her and didnt come back till a whole 10 minutes later :eek: SALEEN !! MUCH PROPS :D

bling , get movin dude ... saleen-1 bling -0 :laugh:

Ahhhhh, she was drunk! :tongue:

and what is Saleen, a regular howard stern, done in three mintutes?

kidding! :tongue:

had a wonderful time last night... great energy - thanks to all the cp'ers in attendance and special thanks to matt spector, sammy o, charlie solana, and the always incredible jimmy t - you guys tore it up last night... thanks again and I hope to see most of you out next friday for DEMI and the deepersubstance event...thankyou again

Jon

Originally posted by mursa

Even though I wasn't gonna go ...WTF ?! im a "crazy bitch" at times and at around midnight decided to go and support Matt & Jimmy and with the bonus of hanging with the CP peps and other friends .

Nice banging house for the most part , sometimes a lil too much vocals, but hey thats just my point of view .

huh, what nite was this?

last night was freakin awesome.....i ahd been wanting to have a nice night full of phat juicy bangin house choons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amd thats exactly what i got......all the d.j's were just right on point...none of them stepped over each other in transitions either...they all just flowed...it went from funky groovy....to deep, and dark...with ebb and flow!!!!!!!!!!!! jimy....excellent job as allways....matt...like i said..niiiiiiicccccceeee.....vvvveeerrrrrryyyyyy nnnniiiiiiiiicccceeeeeee......sammy.....now u see where edgar got his inspiration!!!!!!!!! and charlie...luved it.....nice and deeeeepppp dddaaarrrrkkkk hhhhooouuuusssseee!!!!!!!!!! SOUTHSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! jon was also very groovy!!!!!!!!!

c.p. was out in full effect.......i must give a special thank to rich (djrx)...than u very much sir...ur a gentlemen and i appreciate ur kindness.......jimmy..u know where we stand!!!!!!!!!! also to vaughanz ...thank u as well.....to the rest of the crew....u know, its all good,and as usual without u guys the vibe would be incredibly void!!!!!!!!!!!

and hey i will be the next person in line to give saleen props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! saleen comin through with the pigeons...u see...these r the reasons why saleen is a true celebrity!!!!!!! the rest of u stand there jerkin off...while saleen is out on the floor..pigioen hunting!!!!!!!!!!! why jerk off when u can get a real pigeon to do it for u....so props from me to u!!!!!!!!!!! oh and saleen knows good tunes when he heres them ...thats y he was bobbin up and down...i dont care what crap he says about new york being better than south florida...he luuuuuuvs it here in south florida!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

aside from that...to the new c.p.ers i met...its was great to meet u, and to the old ones...lets just keep on keepin on!!!!!!!!!

until next time good times to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

last night was freakin awesome.....i ahd been wanting to have a nice night full of phat juicy bangin house choons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amd thats exactly what i got......all the d.j's were just right on point...none of them stepped over each other in transitions either...they all just flowed...it went from funky groovy....to deep, and dark...with ebb and flow!!!!!!!!!!!! jimy....excellent job as allways....matt...like i said..niiiiiiicccccceeee.....vvvveeerrrrrryyyyyy nnnniiiiiiiiicccceeeeeee......sammy.....now u see where edgar got his inspiration!!!!!!!!! and charlie...luved it.....nice and deeeeepppp dddaaarrrrkkkk hhhhooouuuusssseee!!!!!!!!!! SOUTHSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! jon was also very groovy!!!!!!!!!

c.p. was out in full effect.......i must give a special thank to rich (djrx)...than u very much sir...ur a gentlemen and i appreciate ur kindness.......jimmy..u know where we stand!!!!!!!!!! also to vaughanz ...thank u as well.....to the rest of the crew....u know, its all good,and as usual without u guys the vibe would be incredibly void!!!!!!!!!!!

and hey i will be the next person in line to give saleen props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! saleen comin through with the pigeons...u see...these r the reasons why saleen is a true celebrity!!!!!!! the rest of u stand there jerkin off...while saleen is out on the floor..pigioen hunting!!!!!!!!!!! why jerk off when u can get a real pigeon to do it for u....so props from me to u!!!!!!!!!!! oh and saleen knows good tunes when he heres them ...thats y he was bobbin up and down...i dont care what crap he says about new york being better than south florida...he luuuuuuvs it here in south florida!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

aside from that...to the new c.p.ers i met...its was great to meet u, and to the old ones...lets just keep on keepin on!!!!!!!!!

until next time good times to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

thankyou for your support.. can we expect to see you next week for demi?? hope so - true house music and its finest...

dammitttttttttt i just wrote my review and it didnt come out :( i aint writing all that shit again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fuck

all of cp was there......:(

memorable moments

1) bling and saleen reunion

2) carrisa

3) saleen dancing with hottie

4) my stupid ass on stripper pole

5) koky trashed again (run from eddy next time dawg. LOL )

6) edgar v dancing to house

great to meet

1)loloahotass (finally i meet ya .. cool as hell girl )

ok this board hates me i cant post this review. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i tried twice i give up

ill just list everyone there

1. carrisa--- ur always a blast and def one of my best friends on the board. no party is the same without CRZY C

2. koky -eddy 2 koky 0 LOL

3. leo- watch ur brother dawg near eddy lol

4. grooveric- thanks for the invite to Pure

5. chaflas-so funny what u told me "if i knew edgar was in the house and i was spinning id go the fuck off nasty hardcore style " LOL

6. sobeton- great seeing u come out for the short time u were there. see u at space

7. miriam -i lost my dancing partner early.. heard u went to crobar?

8. lisaloca-- crazy crazy and beautiful woman

9. trancemonkey-beautufiul as always. so glad to see u out with the cpers. cp rocks doesnt it

10. saleen - omg i died saleen dancing with a hottie .

11. loloahotass---omfg ur cool as hell. glad to meet u finally

12. edgar v-- omfg dancing to house i died

13. eddy guerra - u fucked koky up again LOL

14. vaughz- ill catch ur set soon i def have to get to opium

15. mirza- hope ur afterhours set went well

16.mursa - damn uve been out a lot lately good seein ya

17. the guy who was there as early as i was lol (rich)

18. matt spector-thanks for the cd always a pleasure seeing u spin

19) jimmy t- great set cant wait to hear more

20 oscar fonseca - yes i do listen to all kinds of music

21. mimi- love ya, ur always fun to hang with

22. phillipio- thanks for drink. so funny u buy me a drink, koky gets u one and i get mimi one.... cant u just feel the love :)

23, flip and tonie- always a pleasure seeing u two. thanks for askin how i was feeling toni ... people actually do read my posts yay

24. patricia - ok if my bestest of buddies comes out on a fri nite u know its the shit ...... :)

25 jon cowan- always a great host .. ill def be droppin by nerve more often

26. POD -thanks for the pics and great job on the lights there for a bit.....IM RICK JAMES BITCH LOL

27)jackie -thanks for the pic with u and mimi. always a pleasure to watch u dance and talk to u

ok the review

of actual club

wow nerve is lookin good. and i just dont mean the hottie bartenders wow the club lighting looked great. i love the actual decor the lights on the walls looked fantastic and the sound system sounded so much better. it was turned down A LOT since the last time i came to see matt spin. wmc at nerve is gonna rock it for those that are goin. club looks great and the lineup is sick

omfg junior vasquez gonna be there im sure saleen is goin to this event

my nite

got there at 1045 cuz i just get there early like a fucktard lol.. but this time it was def worth getting to a club early. as AMALIA was on the decks. absolutely stunniing :eek: great set as well. second i saw phillipo i begged him to introduce me lol . since phillipo is MR BLUE.. so he did.. and i i shook her hand .. AND THEN I DIED. then jimmy t took the decks and sick and all.... u all saw me go off by the end of his set. talked to jimmy before hand told me about an unfortunate incident prior. much props to mrmatas for getting jimmy over to nerve .

after jimmy then matt took over for a bit and he and cowan switched off. then some dj i dont know was up for 2 hrs or so .. around 3 then matt took the decks again and tore it up

around this time the saleen and bling reunion occured i was sitting on the bar stool next to trancemonkey and koky when saleen walks by and then he says hey dan. we shake hands and pod gets it on film or so i hear oyyyyyy vay. the feud IS OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL

see u at space for oscar in the coming months nick.

anyways since eveRYONE was remindin me of the stripper pole incident the first time i was like fuck it . so i did an encore. i know im a fucktard LOL

i left around 420 actually LOL great timing i guess. i had a great time with everyone . and koky i am THE REAL CLUB LEGEND i just felt like shyte by the end of the nite. ;)

hope this review posts lol

ps that chick on the stripper pole was fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

btw i died 3 times tointe and they were not music related.

OK, after a nice, long nap, here's my review.

Got there late around 1am Nice crowd in the house. CP was out in full effect! :eek: I think Bling pretty much summed up all the CP heads out last night with his post so no need to say them again.

Music was great. Yes, I'm a trance lover, but I know me some good house tunes when I hear them :)

Sobeton inspired me to take a shot of patron :eek: I paid for it.... Then he left! LOL...damn it Morrillo, you owe me a another shot!!! :laugh: It's all good......

Edgar was there; he likes house too ;) see you in New York next weekend :D Flip was dancing up a storm too. Koky was being his usual bitch self...LOL....it was great talking to trancemonkey "the devil" is near :laugh: Bling was hiding from Saleen for a while there, but I told him not to worry. Later on they kissed and made up.....I think there is a pic to prove it! Where is POD????

It was a good night out at Nerve. Till the next one....

u lucky bastards all goin up for PVD and edgar :( ill be chillin at home since ur all away LOL

my week off before the INSANITY. plus i have to nurse my neck. i mean shit my hand is numb even. last nite when i left nerve my neck was so bad my face got numb :(

What a great friday night ! ! ! ! Had a blast, it seemed a like a private party for cp :cool:it was good to see the cp mafia out in full force supporting the locals :cool:Like flip mentioned,the djs were on point starting off with Jimmy Ts set to JC's ,to Charlies deep house, which was amazing I had no idea this kat actually spun and what a surprise.As for Matts second time spinning late was just banging, try to stay till the very end but just was beat and my bro had to work today so thats really the reson why we left :D

Track of the night for me was, no way out by Mezz (Noel Sanger remix) ,I believe thats the mix,not too sure but what a great fucking track that chicks vocal had me :eek:Just whoa.......thanks Charlie for throwing down that amazing track. (next time ill take it eazy on you on Madden) :tongue:

This party has to be a must do again and very soon....Great tunes and vibes with great peeps.Till neXt time.PEACE. :rock:

Great to see all the CPer's in the hizzzouse.... sorry I had to leave so early, my buddie had food poisioning.... poor sap sat on the toilet until 4am :(

Anyway, had the best time with guyman.. you are so awesome.... great to see our FFL superbowl champ representing also!!!! Total pleasure to meet the blingster... you are a cool dude - remember what i told you about the board and taking shit so seriously;) I'm so glad to hear you and the saleen made good...

I think that was one of the biggest gatherings of cp-heads I've ever seen at a club.... RIGHT ON!!!

Too all the old skool peeps that I know - as always you guys totally rock... It was great to put faces with the newbie peeps I'd never met - I NEED TO COME OUT MORE OFTEN I THINK:D

How amazing is it that music can bring so many people together? Everyone was smiling and dancing... and that, to me, is what this whole clubscene is about. Glad to see everyone enjoying themselves!

sorry I missed your set matt :( I'm sure you banged it the fuck out;) And to the shroomster, I missed ya buddy....

Hopefully I see you all sometime during the WMC!:eek: