Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where are the reviews of pure lounge?

Bling

I don't think anyone from CP went.

:( the crowd was unknown. it wasn't the space crowd, never seen those people in my life at any club in MIami.

Way different crowd. upclass house crowd.

this is my somewhat review.

I took a bunch of hi res pictures.

the place was packed. they reached their limit. at one point they had to hold the line.

The outside hiphop area, Packed all night long.

The Roof top patio with the cabana's wow, the was packed alllllll night and morning long, people didn't want to leave that view. No walls, just rails with the prefect view of Downtown Miami for anywhere on that roof top. The roof top was the hot spot the whole night long. the main room with the vip are was up and down. eveyone wanted to be on the roof top. House music was playing up on the roof, so everyone was jamming.

the main rooom... what can I say we had a lazer in there. nice glow to the place. Sound great, lighting great. people great.

Now, I waited all morning long to take pictures of the sunrise over the city from the roof top...

OMFG! to well put it in words.

since there isn’t any walls or roof above ur head, u dance under the stars and moon lite night with a view of the city and river, metro rail with its rainbow colors. the around sunrize the the light show begins.. the sky start to glow this funky blue and everything on the roof top is white, so it glows with it, then comes the purple shades, then the reddish shades, then the yellow orange, then the bright asss sun of a bitch come out between these two tall has buildings in downtown like a field goal!

wow.

I got the pictures. I took them at 8megapixels so I have to resize and edit them...

the club just open so now the tweaking starts, correction adjustments and addon's

They are getting a KryoGenefx system installed soon.

The patio had no advance light installed yet, but you got the sky line for that.

They has this 4 beam search light there and instead of having it moving around, they put them all facing str8 up to the sky so it looked like the thing they do in NY with the twin towers with the light beams...

Just on big beam str8 up.. I got a picture of that shit too.. cool night.

by 11 the place was packed limos, beautiful girls everywhere,,, out numbered the guys 4 to 1

No joke. it was mini skirt heaven.. that those stairs and mini-shirts :eek::D

great night. Eddy G. rocked the house with some hard George Acosta style shit.

cool night.

they had yachts park in the river for the club, people came to the club on boats.. lol the club owns 80 feet of dock space. so why not?! Maybe they'll install a helopad on a section of the roof so people can come in helocopters too... lol..

this place is here to stay I think.

if the opening was slammed, I think that a good sign of a future.

A must check out club...

www.puremiami.com

:D

Originally posted by nexusgroove

I don't think anyone from CP went.

:( the crowd was unknown. it wasn't the space crowd, never seen those people in my life at any club in MIami.

Way different crowd. upclass house crowd.

this is my somewhat review.

I took a bunch of hi res pictures.

the place was packed. they reached their limit. at one point they had to hold the line.

The outside hiphop area, Packed all night long.

The Roof top patio with the cabana's wow, the was packed alllllll night and morning long, people didn't want to leave that view. No walls, just rails with the prefect view of Downtown Miami for anywhere on that roof top. The roof top was the hot spot the whole night long. the main room with the vip are was up and down. eveyone wanted to be on the roof top. House music was playing up on the roof, so everyone was jamming.

the main rooom... what can I say we had a lazer in there. nice glow to the place. Sound great, lighting great. people great.

Now, I waited all morning long to take pictures of the sunrise over the city from the roof top...

OMFG! to well put it in words.

since there isn’t any walls or roof above ur head, u dance under the stars and moon lite night with a view of the city and river, metro rail with its rainbow colors. the around sunrize the the light show begins.. the sky start to glow this funky blue and everything on the roof top is white, so it glows with it, then comes the purple shades, then the reddish shades, then the yellow orange, then the bright asss sun of a bitch come out between these two tall has buildings in downtown like a field goal!

wow.

I got the pictures. I took them at 8megapixels so I have to resize and edit them...

the club just open so now the tweaking starts, correction adjustments and addon's

They are getting a KryoGenefx system installed soon.

The patio had no advance light installed yet, but you got the sky line for that.

They has this 4 beam search light there and instead of having it moving around, they put them all facing str8 up to the sky so it looked like the thing they do in NY with the twin towers with the light beams...

Just on big beam str8 up.. I got a picture of that shit too.. cool night.

by 11 the place was packed limos, beautiful girls everywhere,,, out numbered the guys 4 to 1

No joke. it was mini skirt heaven.. that those stairs and mini-shirts :eek::D

great night. Eddy G. rocked the house with some hard George Acosta style shit.

cool night.

they had yachts park in the river for the club, people came to the club on boats.. lol the club owns 80 feet of dock space. so why not?! Maybe they'll install a helopad on a section of the roof so people can come in helocopters too... lol..

this place is here to stay I think.

if the opening was slammed, I think that a good sign of a future.

A must check out club...

www.puremiami.com

:D

Well Nexus I also went to the party. To tell you the truth I was a little skeptical about a party at that building in that area because I know it hasn't done good in the past but let me tell you that place was jammed. The rooftop was sweeeeet like you said it was the place to be. The ladies had me doing double takes all night long and all in all the night was really good. What else could you ask for good people, good sound system, good music, good drinks, and a great view. One knock I have on the club; Pure broke a record once time held by the VIP in Crobar. The most I had ever paid for a Grey Goose on the rocks was $12........yesterday I paid $13, damnnnnnnnnnnn, that hurt! But hey shit happens, I know that wont fly for long so I know that price will drop. I definitely suggest dropping by....good times.

Originally posted by sotuorlando

The ladies had me doing double takes all night long

Tell me about it.. I woke up with a neck cramp.

Since where I was (dj booth near the stairs to heaven) you couldn't help buy look up :rolleyes:

Did you know 60% of the girls didn't wear panties.. lol

j/k.

Sorry to hear abou the drinks, like I said they have a few things to tweek out. SHould of looked me up or next time look me up and I'll throw some drink passes ur way.

I'm not hard to find. My office is inside the dj booth in the main room next to the DJ on the computer pertending I'm writing an essay.

:)

the sound on the roof top is going to get some stuff added. more subs I think. Eddy G was thumping on that system in the main room. the lighting kicked ass ;)

the hiphop are is getting more sound added as well as the rear area where the hammock was.

Jae, the sound/production guy is working hard to get that place on the map, Phaze 1 complete with success. Opening party was great.

what time did u leave... I was waiting for that sun to rise all night long.. impressive.

The place is Rocking, but they where giving everyone a hard time at the door. I got there at 11:00 and my friend had to get me in. He is the resident DJ, in the main room. That place wasn't all that packed at that time either. Just standing around a lot of the employees came up to me and where like do u think this place is better than space? i was like hell yeah. IT has the potential but the management on friday didn't seem to be making good impression on a lot of people. A lot of people where complaining about the line yes it was 1200 the place was a bit packed but not to the limit, and they where only letting guys in with girls, and sometimes they weren't even letting couples in. In my opinion that is a mistake since guys tend to spend more money on buying drinks for girls. The Resident DJs where pretty good, but then i might be bias since i'm a fan of the Subdigital Boyz. In my opinion that place has tonz of potential, beautiful view, it has a nice looking crowd, The DJs are great, the only thing they have to go up against is themselves. Let's hope that greed doesn't compell this club to close down.

Originally posted by treepwood728

The place is Rocking, but they where giving everyone a hard time at the door. I got there at 11:00 and my friend had to get me in. He is the resident DJ, in the main room. That place wasn't all that packed at that time either. Just standing around a lot of the employees came up to me and where like do u think this place is better than space? i was like hell yeah. IT has the potential but the management on friday didn't seem to be making good impression on a lot of people. A lot of people where complaining about the line yes it was 1200 the place was a bit packed but not to the limit, and they where only letting guys in with girls, and sometimes they weren't even letting couples in. In my opinion that is a mistake since guys tend to spend more money on buying drinks for girls. The Resident DJs where pretty good, but then i might be bias since i'm a fan of the Subdigital Boyz. In my opinion that place has tonz of potential, beautiful view, it has a nice looking crowd, The DJs are great, the only thing they have to go up against is themselves. Let's hope that greed doesn't compell this club to close down.

Nothing can compair to space. nor the owner plan to even try to go against space, they just wanan have fun and party.

The place wasn't open on friday :D one drink to many? lol

The place has potential to be a very cool place to call a 2nd home. It was the first night open as Pure, stress was high and everything was in beta. so now they know what they have to correct going by the reaction of the people that attended. Also by coming here and reading the feedback they will more or less tweek the club to fit what people want.

The investors, owners and mang. are all great people that want to put back some fun in nightlife. I'm sure they'll make this place happen. They got me intrested when I heard about it, and like I posted before it opened, I have a very good feeling about this one.

::This is what I think they are planning on doing::

Friday - Happy Hour with a special sunset session on the patio to kick off the weekend. With the view of that roof top. east and west they can see the sunset over miami and see the sunrise over downtown. :eek:

I presonaly think they should make friday a trance night in the main room. With like edgar V. and other trance allstar classics.

Hiphip and or house.

Sat. - Do what they this past sat.

any ideas or comment post them here I'm sure they'll like some feedback and idea's.

Originally posted by nexusgroove

Tell me about it.. I woke up with a neck cramp.

Since where I was (dj booth near the stairs to heaven) you couldn't help buy look up :rolleyes:

Did you know 60% of the girls didn't wear panties.. lol

j/k.

Sorry to hear abou the drinks, like I said they have a few things to tweek out. SHould of looked me up or next time look me up and I'll throw some drink passes ur way.

I'm not hard to find. My office is inside the dj booth in the main room next to the DJ on the computer pertending I'm writing an essay.

:)

the sound on the roof top is going to get some stuff added. more subs I think. Eddy G was thumping on that system in the main room. the lighting kicked ass ;)

the hiphop are is getting more sound added as well as the rear area where the hammock was.

Jae, the sound/production guy is working hard to get that place on the map, Phaze 1 complete with success. Opening party was great.

what time did u leave... I was waiting for that sun to rise all night long.. impressive.

No worries about the drink thing, it was just a shock. thanks for the offer though. I was pretty much hangin around that same area of your office and doing laps around the canopies, once again the ratio of girls to guys was great. Also this was the opening party so we'll see how long this keeps up. The crowd was rather intriguing, I really could'nt put my finger on it but I definitely liked it. In reference to the problem that treep was having at the front with the guys being let in policy, I know this type of policies suck but as much as you argue it, this works and always will, the beach thrives on this policy, and to make something work in this area I believe it's crucial to institue some of these policies. I mean dont be a dick at the door but if someone shows up with a football team, tell them to go get a cheerleading squad.