Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL** Edgar V @ MIA (02-23-2004) Review...

xxgrooveericxx

Originally posted by djdumeral

Big Fuck You to the Guy who was trying to hump my girlfriend from behind :blown: on the dance floor, u know who u are(luckily me and eric formed a protective barrier around the poor unsuspecting Trancemonkey and protected her leg from getting humped :D )

:laugh:

The second you weren't looking, that guy was on her like white on rice! I think he got the hint when we blocked every angle ;)

See ya at the next event.

Originally posted by djdumeral

Whut up Cp geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had great time last night. nice chill atmosphere. great 2 see everyone again.

a big whut up to koky, eric, flip,tony, guy that just moved here from Orlando(played the old school tunes at the bbq) shit forgot your name.

Happy B-DAY to EDGAR sweet track selection(i dont care if Koky doesn't like vocals i saw his head bobbin when u played Breathing(breaks mix).

Big Fuck You to the Guy who was trying to hump my girlfriend from behind :blown: on the dance floor, u know who u are(luckily me and eric formed a protective barrier around the poor unsuspecting Trancemonkey and protected her leg from getting humped :D )

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is sick.:getdown: to trance.....ewww...

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by bobbalou

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is sick.:getdown: to trance.....ewww...

AHhhh.....Harold. I met you on Monday. I knew I recognized you from somewhere. ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

The highlight of my evening was realizing that my dear friend Matt had finally found his soul mate. I wish you the best of luck in you union with this paragon of virtue. :kiss2:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

The highlight of my evening was realizing that my dear friend Matt had finally found his soul mate. I wish you the best of luck in you union with this paragon of virtue. :kiss2:

thumbnails.php?album=57

:eek:

Soul mate? Matt already forgot about her. :laugh:

Don't hate the playa, hate the game. :tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by chaflas

:eek:

Soul mate? Matt already forgot about her. :laugh:

Don't hate the playa, hate the game. :tongue:

Oh no one ever said anything about hating the player......and the game amuses the hell outta me!

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:laugh:

The second you weren't looking, that guy was on her like white on rice! I think he got the hint when we blocked every angle ;)

I also hate those fuckers that think that by dancing next to the chick are going to score... if they want to score they should just go ahead and try to talk to the chick. :blown: