Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to the boards...

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not racist...i just hate everyone...sorry i cant spell today...happends to everyone...oh and just bc your a chick doesnt mean you cant like the way i look....no i dont sacrifice small animals...just assholes who dont kno when to shut there mouths.

Originally posted by toxicjoy

im not racist...i just hate everyone...sorry i cant spell today...happends to everyone...oh and just bc your a chick doesnt mean you cant like the way i look....no i dont sacrifice small animals...just assholes who dont kno when to shut there mouths.

you have nice armpit muscles tho.. I'll give you that.... :heart:

Man, where to start.

*happens

*you're

*their

*know

to name a few

i walk in...and get bashed in the face...woah...if thats how you guys like to be...ok...but why? thats all i wanna kno...im a decent person...i didnt say anything crude to anyone. and as a reply to some of the disturbing comments...im not a happy little candy kid...running around with a pacifyer in my mouth...alll fucked up on drugs...trying to fuck every kid in sight...i dont kno who your talking about but its not me...and you wouldnt kno...bc your the one sitting behind a computer all day long looking for innocent people to bash.

You and this thread should do the same thing.

What was the need to find it and bring it back up?

So annoying.

Listen all newbies get bashed well not all it depends how you come on here and we were all in a bashing mood so you ate the dick.

Get over it.

sucks3.jpg

negative22.jpg

you guys are prolly all like 12 years old right....trying to fit in on the boards....no work or anything....just relying on the computer for entertainment....

you hit the nail on the head with that one.

try this for a change

1-800-ABC-DEFG....CAUSE YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY BE HOOKED ON PHONICS