Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another one..........

FlipsSOE

me and my bf live kinda far so we dont see each other every day.... so im pretty used to not having it every day... but when i do see him, its usually for a few days at a time... and i need to have it like once or twice on each of those days im with him... if hes in my presence.. he must be ravishing me :D

depends on many factors.....like if u live togehter or not.....when themrs and i first moved in together we had to have sex almost everyday for about 2years...and the days we didnt we more than made up for it on other days!!!!!!!!!!

but now years later with 2 kids...its a whole different ball game....id say we still get about 2 to 3 days a week....but sometimes there will be a week here or there where we go sexless.....especially if we have a sick child or something to that effect!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

depends on many factors.....like if u live togehter or not.....when themrs and i first moved in together we had to have sex almost everyday for about 2years...and the days we didnt we more than made up for it on other days!!!!!!!!!!

but now years later with 2 kids...its a whole different ball game....id say we still get about 2 to 3 days a week....but sometimes there will be a week here or there where we go sexless.....especially if we have a sick child or something to that effect!!!!!!!!!!

Is that why you guys have sex with other people, to take up the slack?

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

And usually the week before my period - everyday, cuz I know I'm not gonna get it for a few days.