Surrender Something Alone This Sat 2.28.04 Soundgarden

satan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by richiev525

Yo Sand

always starting shit man ....i wont go off too much on a tangent on this Board but you know what i feel for what you are saying damn wish there was more cutting edge music being played in NJ and on the radio but unfortunately thats not the case and believe it or not the masses dont want it either or dont know it . If you were in the business you would realize this as well, people who come to the club 90% go out to have a few drinks meet people and hear music that they know and want to dance to. 10% want to live on the musical cutting edge. if you think thats not the case you are wrong take this website for example this site basically has hardcore clubbers meanwhile you couldnt take all the people on the jersey board and fill a room one night perception of course would think you could, promoters promote on here for what ? its a waste of time all they do on here for the most part is jerk each other off....

Tiesto or Lawler doesnt equate to New Jersey sorry wish they did ..personally i think the prob is a radio problem because they dont push cutting edge music and radio is all about demographics and money but i am not telling you anything you dont know but until the masses and i mean masses not the people you might think are the masses want new cutting edge groovy dance music or somehow become in contact with it , it isnt a viable business option. Its dollars and cents and its easy to spend other peoples money and be imaginative and creative when your money isnt involved but if its someones livelyhood your gonna go with what is consistent and what is gonna keep making you money.

PEACE my brother

- Im not starting any shit (although I do know how to draw attention to my posts I avg. 278.7 views/post a day).

1 Your answer reflects exactly why I am pissed, no one want to try to do anything different. SG is doing the safe thing by keeping its "formula".... What I was trying to say was do something different (not bring in big buck Euro Trash Djs either).

News Flash: We all know all your acts lip sing (90% of club acts I have seen do).... So spend your money better than that, Lasgo sucks and "something" was great for about 2 months before it joined Rob Bass's Joy and Pain and "KostaP's greatest Hits."

2 I am so glad you agree that this board does not make or break a club, the majority of the posters here are crack heads who want a comp so they can break even when they buy a 20 dollar pill.... This board sucks and does not affect attendance AT ALL! I catch shit for that all the time "Are you trying to take money out of my club.?.... WAKE UP white boy!"

3. The whole point of me "starting shit" was to challenge the SG to step up and become a club and not settle for where it is. I like the place and with some creativity, I along w/ lots of N. Jersey could LOVE the place (Metro Lounge Fridays was 20% New Yorkers case closed)..... but instead I just get typecasted as "the jerk off that starts shit and bashes for no reason." Mkutlass LOVES your club and he posted lots of positive feedback about how to make it better too, I never met the guy but me and him go back and forth all the time here.

- Once again, SG could be insane if they saw the "big picture IMO" That was my point... I got your attention and I will throw shit at you when I bump into you again if you care to hear.....

Also sorry to Satan who I went off on and never even met... I was just being an asshole in that situtuation.

Originally posted by kostaP

Ill ask sandman if its ok for Jersey Promoters/club owners/ armchair quarterbacks who know it all have nothing invested into new jersey nightlife yet like to call the shots have a sit-down and revive our dead scene...because there is nothing good in Jersey and no one goes out...thats why every pizzeria with a radio is becoming a lounge. :doh:

I agree with you, except I have better ideas than your shot mind....

Ill have a sit down.... circa dinner on you next Thurs.....

Is Rudy's in Closter still in busines, they had good pizza and Z100 ripping....????

Originally posted by thesandman

- Im not starting any shit (although I do know how to draw attention to my posts I avg. 278.7 views/post a day).

1 Your answer reflects exactly why I am pissed, no one want to try to do anything different. SG is doing the safe thing by keeping its "formula".... What I was trying to say was do something different (not bring in big buck Euro Trash Djs either).

News Flash: We all know all your acts lip sing (90% of club acts I have seen do).... So spend your money better than that, Lasgo sucks and "something" was great for about 2 months before it joined Rob Bass's Joy and Pain and "KostaP's greatest Hits."

2 I am so glad you agree that this board does not make or break a club, the majority of the posters here are crack heads who want a comp so they can break even when they buy a 20 dollar pill.... This board sucks and does not affect attendance AT ALL! I catch shit for that all the time "Are you trying to take money out of my club.?.... WAKE UP white boy!"

3. The whole point of me "starting shit" was to challenge the SG to step up and become a club and not settle for where it is. I like the place and with some creativity, I along w/ lots of N. Jersey could LOVE the place (Metro Lounge Fridays was 20% New Yorkers case closed)..... but instead I just get typecasted as "the jerk off that starts shit and bashes for no reason." Mkutlass LOVES your club and he posted lots of positive feedback about how to make it better too, I never met the guy but me and him go back and forth all the time here.

- Once again, SG could be insane if they saw the "big picture IMO" That was my point... I got your attention and I will throw shit at you when I bump into you again if you care to hear.....

Also sorry to Satan who I went off on and never even met... I was just being an asshole in that situtuation.

tdtrrn

too drunk to reply right now