Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surrender Something Alone This Sat 2.28.04 Soundgarden

satan

Yo Sand

always starting shit man ....i wont go off too much on a tangent on this Board but you know what i feel for what you are saying damn wish there was more cutting edge music being played in NJ and on the radio but unfortunately thats not the case and believe it or not the masses dont want it either or dont know it . If you were in the business you would realize this as well, people who come to the club 90% go out to have a few drinks meet people and hear music that they know and want to dance to. 10% want to live on the musical cutting edge. if you think thats not the case you are wrong take this website for example this site basically has hardcore clubbers meanwhile you couldnt take all the people on the jersey board and fill a room one night perception of course would think you could, promoters promote on here for what ? its a waste of time all they do on here for the most part is jerk each other off....

Tiesto or Lawler doesnt equate to New Jersey sorry wish they did ..personally i think the prob is a radio problem because they dont push cutting edge music and radio is all about demographics and money but i am not telling you anything you dont know but until the masses and i mean masses not the people you might think are the masses want new cutting edge groovy dance music or somehow become in contact with it , it isnt a viable business option. Its dollars and cents and its easy to spend other peoples money and be imaginative and creative when your money isnt involved but if its someones livelyhood your gonna go with what is consistent and what is gonna keep making you money.

PEACE my brother

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by richiev525

Yo Sand

always starting shit man ....i wont go off too much on a tangent on this Board but you know what i feel for what you are saying damn wish there was more cutting edge music being played in NJ and on the radio but unfortunately thats not the case and believe it or not the masses dont want it either or dont know it . If you were in the business you would realize this as well, people who come to the club 90% go out to have a few drinks meet people and hear music that they know and want to dance to. 10% want to live on the musical cutting edge. if you think thats not the case you are wrong take this website for example this site basically has hardcore clubbers meanwhile you couldnt take all the people on the jersey board and fill a room one night perception of course would think you could, promoters promote on here for what ? its a waste of time all they do on here for the most part is jerk each other off....

Tiesto or Lawler doesnt equate to New Jersey sorry wish they did ..personally i think the prob is a radio problem because they dont push cutting edge music and radio is all about demographics and money but i am not telling you anything you dont know but until the masses and i mean masses not the people you might think are the masses want new cutting edge groovy dance music or somehow become in contact with it , it isnt a viable business option. Its dollars and cents and its easy to spend other peoples money and be imaginative and creative when your money isnt involved but if its someones livelyhood your gonna go with what is consistent and what is gonna keep making you money.

PEACE my brother

You did not just say groovy

Originally posted by Mystify22

No I'm saying she never dances, just stands there...her dancers have sick bodies!

Siiick!

i know

why do you think I say she is the best performer....

she doens't even have to be there lip synching as long as those two flip all over the stage like that.

lol

Listen i needed to use terminology that Sandman understands he hangs with Shawn Ink ....DJ's love the word groovy.

LMFAO sandfucker doesnt understand shit...If i wasnt friends with him i would have kicked the shit out of him for this post.

Originally posted by deeelite1

i know

why do you think I say she is the best performer....

she doens't even have to be there lip synching as long as those two flip all over the stage like that.

lol

The one guy is Andrew mendez's Brother.

They are great dancers...

Hmmm good question ...maybe we should set up a reunion talk about spicing up the "weak Jersey scene"

Ill ask sandman if its ok for Jersey Promoters/club owners/ armchair quarterbacks who know it all have nothing invested into new jersey nightlife yet like to call the shots have a sit-down and revive our dead scene...because there is nothing good in Jersey and no one goes out...thats why every pizzeria with a radio is becoming a lounge. :doh: