Clubplanet Nightlife Community

93.1 radio in miami

The song has been out for longer than that on 93.1... I went down to Miami in June and it was on back then... best part is KTU is having a party next Thursday and Motorcyle will be there...

It's like watching a bad episode of 90210 when the used to play Shaggy on a show like 9 months after the song came out...

News Flash.......No friggin SHIT

Miami is way ahead of us as far as modern day freestyle or cheese (as I like to call it) goes.

I was in Miami Feb 02 and heard Lasgo - Something and DJ Enjolie - I see Right Through to You about every 10 minutes on the Radio. Sure enough about 5 months later up here, they were both categorized as NEWWWWWW MUSICCCCCCCCCC ON KTU.

Ok guys please listen and understand, you the dance community are the minorty. The majorty of people don't know or understand this music in America. In America it is all about hip hop. We at KTU know about every new club song we are the 1st to always have it. And not the 1st to play it on purpose. I love the station in Miami I love underground dance music. People here in Ny always tell me play the stiff Miami does. But as much as you love that station in Miami and think it is #1... Yes in the club persons mind is great, but the problem is the club person is the minorty.

The rating speak for themselves. From arbitron

Miami 93.1 ratings winter 2003 (2.1) KTU (3.8)

Miami 93.1 ratings spring 2003 (2.6) KTU (3.6)

Miami 93.1 ratings Summer 2003 (2.2) KTU (3.7)

Miami 93.1 ratings Fall 2003 (2.5) KTU (3.9)

These ratings speak for themselves, yes miami is doing ok.. But not Making the money or theratings or the audience cume KTU Has

We play Britney before anybody else we play Marc Anthony new song before anybody else.

Yes it is cheesy I agree but my friends the majorty rules like always and as much as I am a Dance fan we are the minorty.