Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more buying ephdra products on the internet

ninadd

Originally posted by ninadd

As of April 10th no company on the internet can ship out any supplements containing ephredra. This was my scapegoat to still buy stackers. I think they will also be perminattly ripped off the shelves. This is so sad.:(

you guys were all about the stackers back in the dayo !!!

Originally posted by mrstony

its not good if u dont know how to use it. people who abuse the stuff are the ones that ruined it for the rest of us!

its not good no matter how you use it studys were done its very dangerous i know someone that had a heart attack on it and he wasnt abusing it at all this shit is serious and it derserves to be taking off the market

Originally posted by mrstony

im sorry about your friend, but i've gotten great results from it and so have a lot of other people.

if the government is so concerned about saving lives, then tabacco should have been banned years ago. but that will never happen

of coarse not they need the monsy so they kepp it out there still it should be banned

I'm sorry to hear about that mikey.

The govt should worry more about keeping chickens and beef safe to eat. So much concern with this yet you could die from eating contaminated food....something that affects EVERYBODY.

Just to add to what mrstony said.....not only do some people abuse it....others go from never taking it - to taking 3-4 a day just to try and lose weight for this or that. I have seen it a 1000 times, women trying to fit into dresses by the weekend, guys trying to get cut in 2 weeks for this or that. On top of it, they dont triple the daily amount of water to prevent dehydration (which can lead to a heart attack).

With no disrespect to anyone who has been negatively affected by it, sometimes people bring it on themselves. Anything u take u should be careful with, start off by taking half or less than what they recommend. The problem is also that companies get greedy and want to see more, so they tell u to take 2-3 times more than u need.

Anyways......it just bothers me that its been around for so long and there are so many other things that kill people on a day to day basis.....yet this is what they spend time with.

Why this versus tobacco or alcohol is what amazes me!!