Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nother k question...

bigdawgshane

Ketamine is a chemical- saying Mexican, or American, or Japanes K is "stronger" like saying Coca Cola in a can with Japanese writing on it is any different than Coca Cola you buy at the bodega (well, not a great analogy, but whatever)

There is no difference in potency between any different brands of ketamine, it is a molecule. I don't mean to sound denigrating, but read a little about basic chemistry to understand this. There is absolutely no difference in potency (when cooked)- the liquids can be of varying concentrations, usually from 10 mg/mL to 100 mg/mL, but once its cooked, there is no difference, this only deals with how much diluent (water) the ketamine is swimming in.

I guess you dont have experience with it...because there IS a BIG DIFFERENCE!!

Trust me. You also have to understand that certain types have more ??? (be it water or whatever they put in it) to make it weaker. I know of plenty types that you get less quantity with less quality.

Now..im kinda lost b/c I only mess with one type. But thats the way it used to be.

I have 10 years and hundreds of K-holes with K from all over the world. I am not in any way referring to your subjective experience with K, I am only referring to scientific fact, ketamine is a molecule, there is no difference what the language on the bottle is or how concentrated it initially was, it is the same after you have evaporated the liquid it is dissolved in.

This is not an opinion, just a fact of basic chemistry.

Originally posted by drbabybutt

I have 10 years and hundreds of K-holes with K from all over the world. I am not in any way referring to your subjective experience with K, I am only referring to scientific fact, ketamine is a molecule, there is no difference what the language on the bottle is or how concentrated it initially was, it is the same after you have evaporated the liquid it is dissolved in.

it is also a fact that mexican labs are known to cut corners when it comes to pharms that being ketamine or others.

Mexican k will fuck u up, no doubt, but nothing beats US made drugs.

Originally posted by drbabybutt

well not exactly.. there are two isomers of k basically + and -

and one is more trippy than the other and one is more sedating.

You can have diff ratios by diff synthesis and a diff feel .

add the diff byprouducts that may also be in K from manufacturing standards for vet drugs .....

I wrote more a while back about the same question .... hit search if you feel like it.

but !!!! I still dont think there is a huge diff i beteen brands like people think there is, give someone a measured amount by weight .. because diff brands could evaporate into diff volume powder ... and I bet they usually couldnt tell the difference (aka the Pepsi challenge :) )

Originally posted by prplhz

I got some green label Mex Ketaset, is this stuff any good, anyone have eperience?

What you have is "Ketavet", and it SUCKS... cooks up really shitty -- I'd say 0.6 - 0.7 grams, compared to Ttokkyo -- 1.2 - 1.3... and the high is low-quality..