Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nation Reviews (2/27/04)

Very nice turnout last night.

Chris & Kai killed shit last night. I've heard a couple of their productions, but I've never heard them live in New York. They dropped a great mixture of house music, and had me bopping around throughout most of the night. They really got into the vibe, and it showed. Once again, the Nation crowd managed to bring out nothing but the best in their guest dj.

I had a little too much to drink last night, and my fuckin head is THROBBING right now, lol.

Rob....

The shit you dropped when you got back on the one and twos later on in the morning was just Filthy - some of the most electric, bad-ass fuckin rhythms I've heard in a looooong time. Also, your work-in-progress (the "Rick James Bitch" track) is no joke. That bassline is serious, and will cause some fuckin mayhem on the dancefloor in the coming months. All of the beats you dropped were insane, and they brought out some animosity in me at a point in the morning when I thought I was pretty much done.

You gave us all a rare treat last night, and I thank you again for continuing to share your genuine love for REAL house music with ALL of us. Most of all, thank you bringing back that deeply-missed vibe that we've been lacking here in New York for the last few years.

- Rudy