Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD rocked my boy's track last night!!!!!!

I just wanted to extend a huge congratulations to an old friend who has been making trance in his room for 4 years..... never giving up... and last night he got to hear his idol, Paul Van Dyk, drop his track at Roxy.

What a feeling that must be, I hope we can all experience a moment of fulfillment as amazing as that.

Congrats to Sean Tyas, whose track 'Remember' was dropped around 330am by the man.:D :D :D

The song is on his page at seantyasmusic.com -- wow. I am so happy for this kid.

Originally posted by bassboy

I just wanted to extend a huge congratulations to an old friend who has been making trance in his room for 4 years..... never giving up... and last night he got hear his idol, Paul Van Dyk, drop his track at Roxy.

What a feeling that must be, I hope we can all experience a moment of fullfillment as amazing as that.

Congrats to Sean Tyas, whose track 'Remember' was dropped around 330am by the man.:D :D :D

The song is on his page at seantyasmusic.com -- wow. I am so happy for this kid.

wow that's gotta be a trip to see people bug out to your track beign dropped by paul van dyk.. wow.. good for him.. i have a few of his tracks on vinyl.. not bad

Sean Tyas - Remember

just got played on PVD's WMC Global DJ Broadcast set on Party 93.1 and Tranceairwaves

Live Now PVD In The Mix - Global DJ Broadcast - WMC 2004 (03-08-2004)

Official tracklist for tonight's show, Info for streams click here.

Paul Van Dyk

01. Corderoy - Sweetest Things (Ferry Corsten Remix PVD Re-Edit)

02. Armin Van Buuren - Burned With Desire (Rising Star Dub)

03. Paul Van Dyk - Time Of Our Lives (PVD Club Mix)

04. Syntax - Bliss

05. Sander Van Doorn - Loaded

06. G&M Project - Sunday Afternoon (Nu-NRG Remix)

07. Nick Lunn & YOMC - Energize (PVD Rework)

08. Sean Tyas - Remember

09. ID