Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Everyone for a Memorable Bday week-its not over

I want to just thank everyone for such an amazing birthday week. Tuesday dinner at RAW (if u havent checked it out make a point too) was on point and then to DIVA where Ptak, Carolla and Billy Badass get mad shout outs for taking care of the Sergio posse. Great time Giorgio did a good job. Wednesday and Thursday I took it ez going shopping for the ring for the fiance (ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha). Friday was amazing. So many of you to thank so I will thank everyone at once. Thank you. :) :) Just for the record I am not to blame for the fiances interview with the porcelain god at Joeys. :laugh: :laugh: Kirk and Richie did a great job behind the wheels but an even better job at the bar. Richie mine as well drove home blindfolded. Can u say wasted. After doing almost 1000 people at Joeys Friday I knew on Saturday it was going to be rough to top it. Well it did. Lots of the same faces that I saw Friday I especially want to thank those people. Its nice to know that people enjoy ur birthday weekend as much as I did. Regarding the fiance she was still recovering Saturday so she was a no show. She got her one yearly pass that night. :laugh: :laugh: Great time Saturday. Not as wasted we all know why.

Today is Sunday and its all about the basketball tourney. So get to the rexplex any time after 1.

HAPPY BDAY BIG DADDY!!!!!!!

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT LASTNIGHT WAS SICK.

DEKO WAS CRAZY ONCE AGAIN.

I WANTED TO GO TO REXPLEX BUT I COULDN'T MAKE IT.

I HOPE YOU GUYS GOT THE WIN.

ALSO PICS FROM LASTNIGHT WILL BE POSTED ASAP

THANKS AGAIN TO THE WHOLE DEKO STAFF.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Just for the record I am not to blame for the fiances interview with the porcelain god at Joeys. :laugh: :laugh:

So not funny! Zip it!

But yeah you were w/those damn shots! But once I prayed to the porcelain god I was much better :drunk:

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Regarding the fiance she was still recovering Saturday so she was a no show.

I know, I know, I am weak. But I was beatand have been trying to rest up for South Beach this weekend!!!!!!